Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
But;
This one is where I am most comfy.

I took the PWC out for a walk with my wife last early evening...still very light out.
We went to the cemetery where we used to enjoy walking...I used to jog there.
This time, I felt a growing dread that is still with me. I won't go back.
Some of the tombstones are over 100 years old and stained and weathered with age. I was overcome with how transitory we all are.
Keeping our family and friends close is one of the influences we can have, I think.

I can see where going to a graveyard can be so depressing and cause one to have thoughts of their own demise. Yet our lives here on earth is short, but it depends on what measuring stick your choosing to look at that determines your outlook for if you believe in an afterlife. To me, our time here in this body, is just a blip in eternity. It's like a test, what we do with our lives here will determine where we will spend the rest of our eternity when we get our new and improved bodies.

baddo, i know the feeling....i get it when i look at the sky at night....then something will snap me back to the real world again......glad your comfy on here........johnny

That's why I think we should make the MOST of EACH DAY while we are still on this world.
Every day we waste while here on this world is gone forever and we cannot get it back.

NH

So true...working on it

Dont go talking like that jerry.......while theres breathe in your body........theres life in the old dog yet!
We all get down,summers here so get out into the beautiful countryside and take in gods creations.....bound to uplift you.
{{{hugs}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back