johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
a while back whilst looking in the mirror.it struck me, i have a big head...after much concern i realised that it was just some loss of muscle and a little weight....in my shoulders...looking better now weight back..thank crickey cos am a vain so and so....johnny..

I think it is because your brains are big. You are very witty and funny. Hugs :lol:

ta vic....no point in being too serious.....but i would av thought there would have been a few who had noticed the bigheaditis syndrome....but then maybe am odd...johnny,

Your heart is as big as your head Johnny. Yep, you heard me! You are big hearted!

But...have you noticed the celebrities on the red carpet? Now those are huge heads on itsy bitsy frames. Many look like cartoon characters. Not sure how they can hold up such large heads. That may explain the sultry poses... the neck is tired!

so true elaine. come on johnny send us pic of you on the red carpet

Awww....in my mind I picture you as the John Lennon type with your humor and witty words. I hope you don't consider that a fopah in reference to where you live. I like placing pictures in my mind of people especially when I am reading. I mean it as a compliment.

johnny sry if we didn't take u serious my shoulders were the first things affected and causes me tons of neck aches and headaches. i use a brace and heat to help. heads r heavy. take care mp

mary pat...with u on the drooping head and migrains to....painful old do init....you got my sympathy for sure...u take care cos u got loads mor to handle than me.......and vicky, your psychic..like the great john lennon i am a scouser and, well you tell me cos you already got me to a T........your good, wow......johnny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back