Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
Well with Halloween around the corner, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I walk just like Frankenstein. Slow and stiff. This disease is horrible and I could easily dress like Frankenstein or maybe Spiderman because I hold onto the walls and furniture to get around. So for fun which monster do you feel has taken over your body because of this disease and are you dressing up for Halloween?

Love it! The idea not the reality....... I'm going as the Cookie Monster. The food goes everywhere and very little goes down the place it should.

Attachments

• cookie monster.jpg
    cookie monster.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 465
Haven' decided yet But want to be as something really horror.

A weeble. They wobble but they don't fall down.

How you going to carry the bag?

Attachments

• cute weeble.jpg
    cute weeble.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 943
My husband will have to carry it for me. Isn't she cute:)

Yes, very, most people fail to notice.........how cute she is.

Lol. Yes that is true. But I like her

You all will look great trick or treating. Interesting thread. Yasmin.

Hi All!

You've got some good ideas. I love Cookie Monster--very funny, and I can definitely relate to walking like Frankenstein. I, however, took a more practical approach at a Halloween party I attended this weekend....I went as a backpacker so i could use my hiking sticks and not have them look out of place. I wore my hiking boots, my son's kid sized exterior frame backpack, a compass around my neck and some rope and carabiners attached to the pack.

It definitely wasn't one of my more fun, memorable costumes ever, but it allowed me to go and have a good time and be mobile...mostly!

Cheers and Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back