johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
.....so in my madness i decided to clean the drains..so got me rods out........bendings the pits but so what, gotta av a go aint cher......and they sure needed a spit and polish,,,now the last time i did them musta been over 2 years ago....and this time i paid the price....couldnt move for two days..from head to toe all sorts of weired stuff was going on....and pain ful too....my shoulder so sore i still cant take a deep breath....but am not complaining.....just to say how unaware i was to the slow progression of the upper motor stuff,,still the missus is happy for now...cos she dont know that in two yrs shes gotta do yet another job that i used to do....poor sole.....johnny

Won't she be surprised! LOL! Hope you feel better Johnny Pie! Xoxo

I'm suprised at hard some of those jobs are. Weed wacking sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Please get some heavy duty pain medications, johnny, because you really need to breathe deeply.

That was my daily quota of heartfelt but boring advice and now I will get back to doing some more coughing...

My husband says the same thing. He wears out pretty quickly. Now go get some rest.

oh my poor johnny:-(,hopefully after some rest you'll be back to your reasonable self;-)
have to say.........been there ,done that (stacks of t shirts)so many times but you never learn.
would rather acomplish something and spend a few days in pain then sit around doing nothing.
take good care of yourself buddy:D

Now if only my dishes survived my husband's dishwasher loading...

Beky, so true so true!

And its amazing how heavy folding clothes has become.

loved the replies gang...i laughed and did my shoulder in.....johnny..

ah johnny...I know whats your going through, with me it wasn't the cleaning of any drains but rather it was the weed wackin' that got me. My arm shook from the shoulder to the fingers and I couldn't move it away from my body for days. Took some time but I am greatful it no worse for the wear as I can wash my hair again if I put my head down. Feel better soon!

Feel better soon, Johnny! Definitely a little R&R is in order before you tackle another effort like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back