johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
....i had the doppler thingy and i have some hardening of the arteries in the legs..interestingly ..no hardening anywere else......the guy said i should have some elsewere cos thats the normal .........now.my legs are rubbish from the umn...as is everybodies here...but are you afflicted by the arteries desease also ...and caused by the motor neurons or what....ur thinking , that scousers lost the plot, posting rubbish...i know u is..but i forgive u.....what do you know........johnnysclerosis

I think I have some hardening of arteries in my brain because I forget words and such recently Johnny. Is that what you're talking about?

hi johnny,i dont think your talking rubbish but rather its an intresting point.
with disability and inactivity you can develop circulation problems,i for one have bad circulation in my legs and sometimes arms/hands they can go dead/numb if in one position for too long.
if you have bad circulation then that can effect the flow in your arteries.
we need to keep our limbs moving as much as we can,eat a healthy low fat diet and watch the blood pressure.
though you are way off with the motor neuron" actually" causing it lol.
maybe cut down on the drink a bit?
luvs caroline.

olly what about this for an explenation...all thought up by my mushed up brain....i,e......the muscle wastage in the legs and weakness effects the ability of the muscle to push the blood back up the legs to the heart..... good eh....i could be a neurologist.easy....and the pays good to i hear...and also they seldom give a diagnosis and when they do they aint got no treatment or cure..doddle.....and oll..the drinks good for me its the fags but i have cut down to 50 a day so am alright there...and apple of my eye...yr posts always seem to me to be intelligent, consise and interesting, but then that just could be two mushed heads getting it wrong together..probably..so its goodnight from me , girls and av a good wekend...johnny..

Good night Johnny Pie!

Johnny. What you said is what Olly said, but different lingo. Ha ha.
Atherosclerosis of leg muscles would probably cause cramping, claudication etc. I got investigated for that ( along with every other disease known to man) ?;(@&$

yep. but..alyoop, am saying its the motor neorons causing it cos they is falling down on the job..ged it....making the muscles weak, like....know what a mean der la.....and its a goodnight from me....johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back