Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
December will mark one year for me. I have no tattoos and thought briefly of putting the date on my wrist, but that seemed a bit morbid and dark.

There are still many times that I forget until getting out of a chair or
off of the sofa slaps me down. Denial is still working away.

But I am still walking and try to remember to sink my ki to maintain my balance. I also work on not isolating myself.

There is still life.

Thoughts being sent your way....it's hard to believe we're coming up on Scott's 1 year diagnosis "anniversary" in January! No tats of diagnosis date girl....maintain your "ki" with no permanent reminder of 'THAT" date! Hang in there! Hugs.......

Ruth

Out of curiosity... in your dreams, are you sick or well?

I have a mix. in some dreams I can't walk, and in others I'm completely healthy.

Bad Balance,
I know what you mean, many a time I have had a quick wild thought of doing something, until I go to get up and remember.. oh ya I cant do that, a split second of normalcy gone just as quickly. November 3 was my D X date, came an went without a whimper. But on the upside we are still here to talk about it, which is GREAT!

Jim, in my dreams I am always normal, and walking or running. (which I cant do now)

I'm the same, it will be 2 years on April 29, which also happens to be one of my brother's birthday...

In my dreams I can do anything I ever did, and when I'm sitting down I feel fine. When I go to get up, I think "Oh CRAP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back