Diagnosis
11/1995
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Amarillo
I have had pls a long time, since 95, spacicity bothers me a lot, I can't even wipe my butt. I felt sorry for my wife, having to clean me when I crapped. I was a plumber before I got this damned disease, and had installed a few bidets. I made me a hand held one that I could use to clean my self with, now my wife only has to dry my butt.

very informative . fluvanna...my missus has to occasionally zip me flies...with great care i might add, after a most painful mishap.....am not too supple in the butt wipe department but manage to finish with a florish...little does she know whats she got in store for her....poor sod......soft lad

I got a little zipper zipper upper from my OT a couple days ago and it works great! Also borrowed a button buttoner which works well buttoning but I haven't been able to unbotton with it yet. Need practice. She also said they have tissue holders/butt wipers so you can self wipe easier. I'm not quite there yet but getting there. I'd like a bidet or a reasonable facsimilie when the time comes.

... I made me a hand held one ...

Will you post a photo or two? I'd like to see your invention. I am installing a new toilet in our bathroom currently with a raised platform under it, with an additional water tap and powerpoint right beside it for whatever the future holds.

Check out the Toto wash let. It is a bidet all built into a lid that you put on. It ties into existing water line, just need a close power outlet. It has a heated seat, warm water, and a blow dryer. It is a real hit around here.

I don't have picture of it,no camera. go to bidet.com, see if u can find one u can use. they have a bottle bidet, u could use that.

You Rock. For better or worse.

Hi Tammy, I was at Aberdeen when I was in the army, went to Baltimore a lot, beautiful country. I live in Amarillo, Tx. anwhere is pretty compared to this.

If any one wants a bidet, go to ebay and type handheld bidet, they have one called hydrawand that would be good, or one called sanicare too.

Never too late to move back.getting kind of cold though. I hope you got a chance to eat some crabs"hon". Army yea, my husbamd was a military brat and born in Germany . he had both citizenship's til 18. Though he has an american birth cert we still have to show his green card.
Sometimes i tease him and tell him you better watch out, I am going to sell it on e-bay..haha

Tammy, that was way back in 1956 when I was there, now I have pls, in a wheelchair, have a hospital bed, and not able to travel. If I could I would be living in Louisiana, thats where I lived when I got this damned disease, moved to Tx to be near family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back