johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
.......tonight...lots of laughs...couple of lagers and a whisky or two...i only goes out twice a week.....stubbed me toe crossing the road from the boozer and went arse over [email protected] sporting days have taught me how to fall..so i think i shoud pass this nohow on to my unsteady virtual friends..relax fall and roll...simple as that and there will be not too much damage.......most important my friends is to relax as the concrete rushes towards you...if takes practise...lots of it....but wort it cos i only smashed me elbow and gashed me knee........happy days ..loves the pooler.

Tut tut Johnny, I thought I told you tp lay off the booze. Next time the ground comes up to meet me, I will do my best to remember everything you said before I hit the ground:) luckily I do so rather infrequently.

Aly

I try but must flail when I'm going down. I have a couple of scraped knuckles from the brick wall next to my desk. Be careful with yourself Johnny! Do you use a cane or anything? Probably should just for safety sake although those aren't fool proof either, not that you're a fool. Just be careful.
Hugs,
Marta

to proud to use a cane ms pie.and when a did try i found my wrist struggled to hold on and the stick put me even more off balance....got up this morn feeling battered...funny i thought i was alright on the night and i only drunk 2 pints of lager and 2 large whiskies and slept like a log...finished off me apple crumble and custard when i got in..funny i thought of you whist eating it ms pie..loves the pooler

Aww...thanks for thinking of me Johnny! Well, when ever you take a tumble, even if you fall well, you're going to shake yourself up a bit. I hope you're feeling okay now. Ibuprofen helps me with my aches and pains.
Take care Sweets!

Johny you need a girl (or maybe two) on your arm to keep you upright ;-) or at least to keep you from kissing the cobblestones!

Johnny, you do get the best advice. Suppose the missus would let you hold onto a couple of girls for balance?

johnnys on to something here. the more one braces themselves for impact, the more injuries occur. I can attest to this from a car wreck i was in.... johnny- get yourself a scooter- but be careful the police dont catch you!

..bit short o girls willing..and besides my missus would batter me.........

and rightly so Johnny!

I'd stick with a really cool walking stick, then you look distinguished!

Aly, I like your Smurf! I just noticed it, when did you change it?

i hope your feeling better johnny,these things always feel worse the morning after.
you do really need a stick,you can get cool designs now..........just look online for more choice.
i have a special kind of hand rest on my stick,it moulds to the shape of your hand and takes pressure of your wrist,not straight causing it to ache.
i did have a photo but just looked and can not find it,will take a photo today to show you.
your a joy to know johnny.............luvs caz.

Johnny you never cease to amaze me with your antics and zest of alcohol support that seems to get you by, keep on rolling with the punches mate xxx Ang

found a good uk site that sells many styles of sticks johnny.
found out my style handle is anatomical/orthopedic.

I just don't get ya all with the not wanting to use whatever aids keep you upright! I dread falling so much it's not even funny. I absolutely can not fall without hurting something. And then I can't get back up no matter how hard I try.

Guess I'll continue to look silly with my walker and scooter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back