johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
yes, am sorry , but i have been having u all on...walking is a pain test for sure..clonus makes me chuck me beer over me mates..i cant sleep i cant dance, cant sit too long, cant walk straight..bump into doors , people, and other things..cant mention what else cos too personal....now i just got in from the boozer and i may regret wat i say tomorrow...but ,i is of good age, made it this far..and adjusted to it all..a mean i am not overly dis appointed i cant run a 4 minute mile,,,i mean i have accepted the limitations....and in doing so, i am cured....therefore..acceptance is the key....i mean, wats it all about, the meaning of life and all that..just an other brick in the wall....whats the point....we is an accident of the cosmos...a toss of the dice..darwinism rules, es a p.....time and tide... and the next episode of cory...havr a nice day,,pooler.

Johnny you are NOT an accident of the cosmos. You were planned, loved, before you even came into being.
As for your comment about acceptance being a cure.....spot on old chap, and all that what!

Meant to sound like a posh brit, but failed rather spectacularly. Keep off the booze and you might walk a touch straighter?

love Aly

You ain't a fake if ya luvs Corrie!

Hope ya enjoyed your cold one....now just hang in there!

now if you were a real fake johnny you'd like eastenders instead of corrie,that show is soooo fake.
acceptance is the key..............absoloutly 100%.
ally is right,i think you need to cut down on the booze a tad.

i lover u all of course..but not as much as i loves coronation street...barry g loves cory so i loves him too....pooler

I love ya too Jonny Pie. So glad you are with us. You're a bright spot for sure Sweet Man. Pie eyed or not. We all love you. xoxo!

ore shuks...i just gone all soft and cringy..and red ,,and embarassed......and pleased,,,,,pooler..

There is nothing wrong with a pint or two :)

i luv u sooooooo much too johnny and the rest of y'all

Attachments

• Garfield-Hug-keep-smiling-9178653-352-483.jpg
    Garfield-Hug-keep-smiling-9178653-352-483.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 935
Johnny, you are super-duper...big hug.

Caroline, you are adorable. Love the avatar! And the y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back