Diagnosis
11/1995
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Amarillo
I first tried urotherapy about 8yrs ago, whn I first heard about it I thought it was stupid. I tried it and am glad I did. I only take a mouthful every morning. Two days without it and I can feel myself getting weak. Hope everyone is ok. Let me know if you have tried it.

:confused:what is urotherapy? a herbal suppliment? suppliment of what?

go to urotherapy.com see for ur self. u would laff if i told u

OMG:shock:you drink your own urine:!:
i have heard this before.............sorry but thats just plain discusting.

Thats what I thought when I first read about it. Its not as bad as it sounds. u drink a lot more water before bedtime.

You know, this sounds like something right out of PZ Laboratories, Inc!

I'm thinking of writing up a version for the lab now!

"A remedy that one produces themselves, and no real amounts of money can be made from this practice. So no real research is being done on this subject." "What we have found is that drinking a small amount of morning urine actually helps create a flu like symptoms in our bodies..."(quoted from the website mentioned above)

Who would want to do research on the benefits of drinking your own urine? Some survival schools will tell you you can do this but only once if you have no other source of liquids as reprocessed urine is toxic.

Today, I feel like having "flu-like" symptoms in my body so, I think I'll drink some fresh urine this morning. I don't think so! Another quote: "Want to know more on a particular subject, please see our Required Reading section for suggestions on great books on urine therapy."

Required reading? Really?

PZ's version may be forthcoming!

Last edited:
look forward to your version pz.............hope its not as discusting lol.

From the little man in the red and yellow truck passing thru your neighborhood today:

FRESH! FROM PZ LABORATORIES INC., ITS OUR LATEST PRODUCT - URINAID! (It's new and improved and comes with our famous "Almost Money Back" guarantee!)

Have you ever started the day feeling the need for a supplement of some sort to help give you a boost, make you feel something other than normal? Well, we here at the "LAB" have the answer for you! It's URINAID!

That's right! You heard it from us first! URINAID is not sold in stores and is manufactured right there in the comfort of your own home! That's right! Just send $119.95 to PZ laboratories, Inc. care of Forum Follies and we'll send one of our trained technicians to your home to show you the secret to manufacture this tremendous liquid.

You'll receive the effects of just a few sips of URINAID almost instantly but please wait until our technician has been out of the door for at least 10 minutes before indulging in URINAID.

Remember, it comes with our famous "Almost Money Back" guarantee!

Attachments

• PZ LAB TRUCK.jpg
    PZ LAB TRUCK.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
FRESH! FROM PZ LABORATORIES INC., ITS OUR LATEST PRODUCT - URINAID

i have just lossed bladder function:lol:

No, you've just produced a fresh batch of URINAID!

omg,i have stomach and face ache...........will it work for that.

Sure, almost!

Hey, trfogey, try googling, ALS and Urinaid and see what you come up with!

Sorry thats not for me! i would rather have a nice cup of tea in a morning ;)

Chris, Agreed!

Unfortunately, there is is a product that your local stoners use to attempt to pass urine drug screens that's also called UrinAid, so you'll have to rename your product, PZ. This thread is the #1 result that comes up when you search for "urotherapy ALS", however.

G88glebombs away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back