johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
.so i hoovered up. them dysons are powerful. had to shove it like a linebacker would. bit nackered now so al do a crossword me thinks.newspaper pen, glassess,...settle down, god am stiff...al sneak a cigarette while she out, yes..rise to fetch em..blimey getting up outta the armchairs hard graft..settle down again..forgot me light..shit..up again..settle......weres me glasses on.. the floor..musta fell when i rose..crickey...took 3 attempts to pick em up..kept slipping through me hands...ooh me back...first clue was easy, weres me pen..a get up and there by me feet were the obviously fell..sugar...picked it up and blow me a chuck it 10ft away..why...clonus clap...so i settle agin and fall asleep...instead.

if thats the effect hoovering has on you then you need to give the dyson the wide birth:lol:
hope you had a great nap and recovered:grin:

looked on your profile page and as a "new" member again can not do pm's till you have done so many posts.
when you can i will pm my email address and phone number.............then if you ever get stuck again you can get in touch and let us know.

take care,caroline:-D

cheers oll....please do that....the dyson, well a was trying to illistrate , in part, how the spaz and clonus impact on me and the rest of us upper neuro,,ners...failed i did, idid...never mind eh..loves johnnyspazzer.

Johnny, seems like you got a bit stoved up!

Speaking of hoovering, we hoovered in Scotland with our Hitachi hoover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back