johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
..sure hopes , friends that your well as could be...my computer broke and set off a chain of events that led to me , only now, getting my head round this japenese typing board...its a very long story..i might write a book....you knew i would not go away without saying goodbye...what you think i am...bet yoos didnt miss me anyways....i got a lot of reading to do to catch up.....can i av my old monicca back al....got a new email address so things get awkward...god bless ..and sleep tight.. its good to be back...good to be back , johnnyliverfool..

Good to see ya Mate!

Yay! johnnys back!

Wondered where you blew off to, Johnny! Welcome back!

hip hip hurray,welcome back johnnyliverpool

you have no idea how much you have been missed.
i have been so worried about you and thinking of you ofton...........love you to bits mate.
oh this has just made my day,my week and my month.
honestly i'm so overjoyed i am welling up here:cry::smile:.......tears of joy.
welcome back my old mukka:grin:

So glad you have come back. Missed you and my vivid imagination was thinking sleighs of things...........eaten by a shark, eaten by the locals, etc.

Missed you Aly

Hi! Don't know you but probably will it seems! You've got some good friends here. :D

seems i got mysen a little harem here,,,al do me best to keeps you all happy.....ms pie..u a steak and kidney or an apple crumble.i likes both....see uses later...johnygladback

I'm a punkin pie! Actually I'm a Marta Pie but love pumpkin warm from the oven with whipped cream on top. ;)

warm from the oven..thats the way i likes it.......nice to meet you...hows your pls cooking..johnny

HEEERRRRREEEES Johnny!

I wondered if you fell of the face of the earth or something! I missed you too and your funny antics! Now things might get crackin around here again huh?

Welcome back Johnny.

I'm A not P and it's moving relatively slowly so far thank God! Thanks for asking!

Hi Joyce!

cheers akka...feel like a newbe...ye well got mesen in a right muddle.. broken computers, yep more than one..broadban servers playing silly buggers..and me grandkids..the japanese...and a touch of dementia..all played there part...alls well that ends well..god bless ...johnnyliverpool

its soooooo good to have you back johhnyfandabbydoubledozy:D
you probably never got the pm's i sent you,even sent you my private email address ;-)

Johnny, couldn't give you old name back. Had to put a 1 after your name. Hope that's ok.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back