Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
VA
City
Richmond
My husband was transferred to a different state suddenly back in February. After months of waiting the college. school year is finally over, and our babysitting obligations have come to an end. My folks are hosting a going away party (and maybe trying to sneak in a surprise 30th birthday party for me, too) on Saturday, and we demolish our house into boxes on Sunday. Our stuff leaves Thursday, we leave Friday. It will be a two day trip by wheelchair van.

I might get on the internet here or there next week, but I don't expect to be posting. When we get there, it will be very much like camping out until our stuff arrives and we get set up. The likelihood is that I won't be internet capable again for about three weeks.

So don't worry if you don't see me mouthing off around here in the near future, I'm merely mouthing off elsewhere. ;)

Good luck with your move and be safe. Change is sometimes good. Hope things go smooth with your transition. Happy Motoring, Doris

have a safe trip, and hope to hear from you soon!

have a safe trip and Happy birthday! See you when you return!

Dear Beky,
You will be missed! I hope it goes smoothly and your birthday is celebrated well, for you are a very special woman. Beky, think ROHO topper for your bed when you get moved! I think of you often, wishing you had both the comfort and also the super adapted computer addition (as is your current situation) on your bed. Many blessings to you,
Ann

please take good care becky,we will miss you soooo much around here.:grin:
hope the move ok and you settle in quickly.
(((hugs)))caroline

Attachments

• Dessin%20Bon-Voyage-1.jpg
    Dessin%20Bon-Voyage-1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,092
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 333
Have a safe trip--and don't forget to make sure you get your legs moved/exercised as a two day trip in a car can be a blood clot risk (well, at least it was for me, lol)

Hope you enjoy your new place!

Here's hoping nothing breaks during the move!

Have a save journey! See you when you get a chance to drop us a note. Be safe! Oh, and have a wonderful Birthday!

Dear Beky,

I hace beem waiting 4 this moce 4 U a long time. I am glad thje day has fimallu come. Safe travels 4 U. & just think, U R now closre to me amd tjhe next time I hjead top MDmaybe we cam meet!

Mucj Love 2 U,

Have a great move. Hope all goes smoothly. Hope to hear from you when you are back online!

Ok so I can't even say ...have a safe trip without moderation. Ridiculous....... Safe trip Beky, again
Aly

This is my first post. Hello everyone! have a safe trip Tokahfang.

Becky, have a safe move and hurry back!

Aly, add the last word in your moderated post to your forbidden word list.

Quick Note: We arrived safely. Our stuff arrives tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back