Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
Florida and Pennsylvania
City
Davenport and Harrisburg
My niece, who just graduated from college and is a Pharmacist did this power point presentation for one of her classes. It sums up the factors that excerbate symptoms, and I've done a lot of research of PLS. It also has the treatments for PLS. If anyone wants a copy, give me your e-mail address and I will send you one.

The Mook

the mooker...its not wise to give your mail address to anyone you dont know...you could be a mass murderer.....................or i could be....but am pretty sure i aint............

oh I use two e-mail addresses...one for mass murders and one for family, and some times I get them confused...lol...I guess I could post a link to the paper...maybe I'll do that...it is a very good paper and to the point

If anyone wants a copy please PM your email address. I discourage you from posting it on the forum.

Mooky,
Yes, please post the link.

I ditto Judith's request.

I would love to post a link if I knew how to do it...lol.....Can anyone tell me how to do it?
I was thinking about that but not that computer savvy.

It is easy Mooky. Just follow these steps.

1. Browse to the site where the paper is shown using Windows Explorer (or whatever browser you use) and click on the top line of the page where the web address is given, highlight the address and click on copy under the Edit option at the top of the browser page (or just press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys simulteously). This will copy the web address into memory.

2. Then go to the forum page (here) where you want to add the post. Write your blurb, something like "Here is the link to the PLS paper." Then add the link by pressing "paste" under the Edit option (or press "Ctrl" and "V" keys simultaneously). Voila, the link should be there. You will have to wait for a few hour for it to appear because the moderators check all links before they can be posted.

Thanks John....the paper is a download to my computer. I would know how to do it otherwise. Do I just open in and copy and paste address?

Jeffifer, I sent you a copy...it's from [email protected].

oh..I thought I replied...lol...John....the paper is in my downloads. I know how to copy and paste. If it was on the web I'd have no problem.
Can I open the file then copy and paste into the forum? If not what should I do....Thanks much

Hi Mooky,

Sorry I misunderstood where the paper was located. Unless your computer is set up as a server, I don't think you can link to it. But yes, you should be able to copy the paper and paste it here. Depending on the length, you may have to spread it over a few pages.

It's a power point presentation. I don't think I can do that....but wish I could because it has some good info.

Any other ideas let me know...thanks

We are working on a way to give you a download link. Stay tuned!

I received a copy by email. For those interested in PLS it is definitely interesting. Thanks Mook.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back