Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
uni
State
wales
City
swansea
.....a packet of crisps....thats my thursday night out with the boys....and the lager makes for the best nights sleep of the week...the missus is tucked up in bed, dreaming of me in my younger days......and i still want to talk. well am feeling mellow right now but reading some posts do make me feel morose...there ain"t nothing i can do to help..anyways...tonight is a week off the statins and my stomach and acid reflux have not bothered me for two days.......magic.......or am i dreaming/?..wishful thinking, well time will tell i guess....so hows you lot of reprobates doing?...the clonus clap?..hyperreflectic dance? spastic jerk? or the babinski bunjee ......sugar, am talking balderdash! ....loves you loads.......johnnykaylied..

johnny your barking mad lol.

images

Johnny good to hear you can stop taken the statins with no reflux.
You know anytime you can't sleep and wants to chat, just give us a shout.
God Bless,
Wayne

olly..me memory is going too...i walked into the room and forgot what i was there for........................and it was the toilet!..............doh.......!

hi wayne and sue...........al talk your legs off next thursday...............the pool...nice to meet you...........

Hey Johnny not sure about the pool, bum right hand and arm, weak left arm and hand. But I will let you talk. I am a good listener.
By the way, what is next Thursday, anything special?

Remember, Thursday night is the night out with the boys, three pints of lager and . . .

johnny,i remember the nights on the town before i got ill...........actually some i can't :lol:
go on a pub crawl then a club and finish it off with a kebab..........fall into a taxi:lol:
sadly those days are over,beer shandy is all i can manage and these days i have my shower in in my pj's by 8pm..........sad:roll:
like i said.........your barking:lol:

Attachments

• humorous-051_small.jpg
    humorous-051_small.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 259
Thanks for the heads up, never been out with the boys. I will try it next Thursday if Sue will let me ha.

o;;..were did you get that photo of me?.......a bet you was the star of the show on a boozy night out?.....good looking woman like you.......me..i always finisned my night with a vindaloo........great days........of course they are quiet ones now..........me and the boys have known each other for over 3oyrs....back then we talked football and women....nowdays its football and knee operations......one of my mates had a stroke and cant speak....or walk...so we prop him up and take the mickey out of him as we did in the old days...and he loves it...funny how he can talk with his face..a great lad ,a good footballer in his time.......jonnygottago..loves

i guessed there may have been a resemblence:lol:
your nights out sound like a right laugh despite all your disabilites.........you must look like a right crazy bunch.
but i admire you all for getting out there and having a good time:D
we have a curry takeaway every sat evening..........cant beat a good curry;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back