Diagnosis
07/2010
Country
US
State
Alabama
City
Northport
Yesterday I went to get a pedicure and the guy (who is going to med school) told me that my muscles in my calves are super tight (thank you) and then he started saying how odd my bone is in my leg (whatever bone that is under your knee that runs to your foot ;) (too lazy to look it up). He said it is really prominent and that the backs of both of my legs feel weird. He said my whole lower leg area was strange on both legs, muscles tight and bones prominent. He asked me if I hurt my legs. "No, but they do hurt". ha.

What is this about? Anyone else's legs like this?:?:

My guess is that the spasticity with your muscles is such that it makes your leg bones visually more prominent.

Just a thought - I could be really off base. Just tag me out and throw me out of the game.

I'd like to add that your med-school pedicurist is something a little off-beat (well, to me anyway...).

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, my husband's legs look and feel a bit like that.

yeah my legs are like that too. My question is...what was a pedicurist doing feeling up your leg?

Wow. That is what I wondered-if others legs were like that? My pedicurist place gives calf and foot massages before they paint little piggies. ;) LOVE that but my legs jump from the reflex thing so it's sort of amusing to which people's faces when they discover that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back