Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
What a day! My wife (Judi) spent half the night in the bathroom, presumably with a flu and today, it was trying its hardest to pull me down. One thing I've learned is that an illness exacerbates the stiffness and cramping. I was doing the Tin Man walk while my legs were in cramp/fasciculating overdrive.

I skipped my Thursday night band practice, something I don't normally do.

Ever have that feeling that you just want to throw-up but just can't seem to manage it?
(I'm not that crazy about the act, myself.)

I'm heading for the tylenol bottle!

(I just feel like letting the world know I feel particularly crappy today. Sorry!)

Get well soon Zaph!

Sorry you had such a bad day and I hope you feel better real soon.

Hi Zaph,
I hope you get well soon, its a bugger being under the weather.

Speaking of the flu, I had my flu shot yesterday to try and avoid getting it. (worked last year), and yes it also contained the swine flu vac.
So a two in one shot, I also got a lolly pop for being a nice boy and not fainting :lol::lol:

cheers
Peter

Sorry to hear your family is under the weather PZ. Immodium helps,also gravol. Take it from someone with kids(both for their flus and my morning sickness)
Knew you were a brave boy , Peter! Congrats on not hitting the floor with your face! lol

Zaphoon, I hope today was a better day. I am in your beautiful state visiting the family for the Holiday. I hope you were able to get oustside today and enjoy the sunshine and above 80 degree weather ! I arrived from Florida yesterday and it was warmer here !

I appreciate all of the well-wishes. Like everything else, this has just come to pass (and I hope it passes soon!).

hi pz.
so sorry to hear your feeling crappy.............it sucks.
bed,hot water bottle and a odd dram of whisky with honey and lemon should do the trick.
personally i can't stand any kind of spirits.

i know too well from 10yrs experience any additional illness makes the pls symptoms go into overdrive.

please rest up,hope it does not linger too long.............we dont like to see our pz a unhappy bunny lol.:)

We had a lot of that going around work the past 2 weeks but thankfully I have been spared! Get better (hope Judi is better today).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back