Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I haven't been feeling all that great for a while, morning cramps have been pretty bad. I woke up this past Wednesday with a very pink and oozing left eye. This morning, the right one was following suite.

I went to an urgent care clinic this afternoon and the doc confirmed pink eye(s). I've got the rx filled and hopefully will have this all cleared up before I leave for Georgia next week (celebrating grandson Wyatt's 1st birthday).

PZ

Ugh, pinkeye is the worst. With three kids in the house we've had much experience with this. Fortunately the treatment usually works quickly. Good luck!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Pink is not such a bad color! Laugh or cry!

PZ hope that you get better soon! Give Wyatt a hug for us! When are you leaving? Who will be watching the pub for you?

Well, if you'd like to mind it next Friday, that would be just fine for me. We are planning on leaving Thursday morning, stopping overnight in Tennessee to visit an 82 year old surrogate grandma to our kids and then head on into Georgia by early Friday afternoon.

Birthday party scheduled for Saturday and we will be heading back on Monday.

Pink eye has been going around some of the church kids and I bet I got it from one of them this past Tuesday evening.

Thanks for all of the well-wishes!

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your pinkeyes pz,hope they clear up soon and your feeling better for your trip.

Caroline, Thank you!

I'm counting down the days for some cramp candy at my next appointment. It seems my cramping legs want to be in the forefront over my aching, itchy eyes. Shucks! Feels kind of crappy in here.

The urgent care doc told me "No church tomorrow (now today)! So, I'm resting those parts of my body that are willing to comply with the order to relax.

My youngest daughter leaves around noon today to head back to the university that she'll graduate from this May. Hope she doesn't come down with anything from me. It looks like my wife has come down with a bad cold or the flu again. If we don't get this crap under control, there isn't going to be a trip to Georgia to celebrate grandson's first b-day later this week. (heavy sigh inserted here...)

But hey, deep down, we're all doing just peachy! Just peachy!:mrgreen:

Cheers!

PZ

Hope things get better in the next couple of days.

AL.

Did everyone remember to turn their clocks ahead an hour this morning at 2:00a.m.?

No wonder I feel crappy!

My daughter in Georgia sent me some videos of Wyatt taking his first steps. I've been watching and re-watching them and this has greatly helped brighten my day!

Last edited:
I hope that you get to go on your trip and that no one gets anything from you except lots of love.

I took my son when he was three to visit my mom and about 3 hours into the two day car trip he started to rub his eyes. Quick stop at the next hospital and then to the drugstore and we were on our way again. Poor kid spent the rest of the car ride with a wet washcloth over his eyes.

Get well soon

Bet watching those video's gave you pink eyes Zaph. I know my 1 year old granddaughter does me.

AL.

Hope that everything clears up in time for your visit! The first is an important birthday!

Al, you got that right!

My daughter that just left to return to college left us a "Sock Monkey" she purchased as a birthday gift to take to Wyatt. It is very soft, cute and cuddley!

Well I know this forum is good and I learn somthing new just about every time I log on.
Today it was that people can get Pink eye.

I was raised on a farm and we occasionally got Pink eye in some sheep. We had a spray that we just applied to the eye and "presto" in a few days no Pink eye. So hopefully yours will clear up in a few days.

If not call into a Vet. or a farm supply store and get some Pink eye spray. That should clear you up, :lol::lol:

cheers
Peter

PZ
Hope your pink-eye and your wife's cold/flu clears up so you can have that wonderful trip to celebrate Wyatt's 1st birthday!

Peace & Prayers for health!
Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back