Reason
CALS
Country
sg
State
singapore
City
singapore
Being a new caregiver for my wife, I am always looking out for innovative treatment which is effective and not too costly. I am also wary of scam which tuck on my heart string and purse string.

Recently, I received an email which stating the efficacy of a program as follow:

(ALS Healing)
THE LT3 IS FANTASTIC! MY ALS SYMPTOMS ARE ALMOST UN-
NOTICABLE NOW! I was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease
several years ago. My symptoms had worsened to the point
that I was having difficulty doing some normal daily
activities. Since starting the LT3 my symptoms have
steadily improved - I NOW HAVE DIFFICULTIY FEELING ANY OF
THEM! As crazy as this sounds, I NOW SEE MY ALS AS A
BLESSING! Without the ALS I would have never done the LT3
program. Because of the LT3 I NOW FEEL A LOVE AND PEACE
THAT I DON'T THINK I EVER WOULD HAVE EXPERIENCED!
Bo B.

I will be grateful if anyone can share whether this program is really effective or it is just a scam. :?::confused:

Sorry but "several years" after his diagnosis, this person was having "trouble doing some normal daily activities" does not sound like this person ever even had ALS. I have never heard of a progression that slow. If there was a treatment out there that really reversed the progression of ALS, we would all know about it. It would definitely make the news! This sounds like a big huge scam to me.

Right now , there is no cure. Anyone saying different is wanting something.

Dont give up hope for a cure , but be wary of scams.

Glen

i'd put it in the scam dept. myself. But then I'm such a skeptic.

AL.

Lt3 would not get my money or time. If it were legitimate, it would be all over the news as well as this forum. This is the most grounded, wise, intelligent group of "lay persons" who live with this disease. If Lt3 was really worth spending time on, this group would be talking about it.

I'm a caregiver too and would say that a clean diet of whole foods is the way to go. My husband after years of nutritionally neglecting himself finally came around to eating more healthfully. His speech improved and he feels better. Granted we are dealing with Upper Motor Dominant A.L.S. so have a relatively light load compared to some. His progression is slow and steady. Whole foods and nutritional suppliments like COq10 and omegas are the way to go. Good luck.

Hmmmm, Bo B now feels love and peace that he never felt before. I'll bet he's so doped up he couldn't feel a symptom if it banged him on the head with a frying pan. I'd like to try the stuff, myself!

Scam, scam, scam! They couldn't even come up with a believable name - Bo B my eye!

(I guess you can sort of see a hint of skepticism...)

My money tree is getting ready to bloom! I'm gonna buy me a truck load of this stuff!....
rofl.gif

I may be very wrong, but that name and young face looks like/sounds like a man that was selling this really nasty tasting stuff from Costa Rica to stop Sickle Cell and other blood diseases. I can't remember the name of it, but if I do, I'll check it out to see if it's the same name.

It was a very little-known item, but I remember it from about five or six years ago. This might be the same guy selling more poof powder. (Your money goes...)

Hi friends, I am first time here and really found ti good by all means, Infact the topic is good to read and and sending this page to my other firends because they are always asking me for the good resources to read out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back