The in depth review of Real Food Blends is up on the TubeChic blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I was leaning toward Liquid Hope but this gives me another choice.

Kim, I like that Liquid Hope is organic, but, due to a histamine intolerance, I have a problem with the chickpeas in it.

If you have regular Medicare, Real Food Blends probably works with a DME that can provide. I know where I live, McKesson (which is a giant DME) won the competitive bid, and they contract with RFB.

Functional Formularies who make Liquid Hope will work to secure insurance for you (free service). But, they warn it is a lengthy process if you rely on them to do it, just because it is a free service, so lots of demand for it. If you contact them, they will send you PDF of what they need for documentation to get the ball rolling.

I'd imagine it is a goal for the Real Foods Blends folks to eventually offer this service as well (they are a much newer company) I don't think they do, yet, which is why I added such detailed information in regards to gaining Medicare approval.

I love the variety of colors and aroma by RFB having several different meal choices.

Thanks for the great info. I shared this info with our nutritionist today.

That is great! Thanks for sharing. A surprisingly large percentage of nutritionists and dieticians do not seem to know about Real Food Blends, or Liquid Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back