Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Jacksonville Beach
Having problems with upset stomach especially with AM feeding of Nu trend. Used to take my meds with En sure prior to feeding but dietician said mixing the two could cause it. Only take 1 and 1/2 bottles volume at this time.

Slowed down the speed...same result. The meal seems to go right through me. Then I need an Im odium and the next day....opposite problems. This kind of cycle can't be good. And am I getting enough nourishment?

Don't have these issues with afternoon feeding. And usually eat yoghurt, mashed potatoes, or other soft foods I can handle around 6 PM.

Anyone having the same problem? Or have some suggestions?

Sorry you are having troubles! I don't have much to suggest personally but maybe try just using En sure through the tube for breakfast for a couple days to see if it is the Nu trend formula that is the problem.

As far as enough nutrition, your dietician should be calculating your calorie needs based on your height and weight and suggesting how much formula to use per day.

I hope you get some resolution soon!

Thanks for your input.

I am taking the amount of calories recommended but wondered if they were effective considering the problem.

I know, I know.......ask my doctor - not the forum. My Bad.

Rog's doctor put him on soluble fiber saying he wasn't getting enough... Maybe?

Jen

Oh Magpuff so sorry for your problems, I agree go back to ensure if you felt better. CJ was a good one too might help you. Loving thoughts your way Hon. {{HUG}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back