Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
this is jen, linda's daughter:) She wanted me to post and let all her friends here that she had the surgery yesterday. She was nervous but knew she needed to do it. Everything went well with the operation. Her oxygen levels went down and had everyone worried. She was planning on leaving the hospital today, but the doctors wanted her to stay one more night. She is doing much better tonight. I just talked to her and she sounded very happy. She is in some pain, but she said it wasn't too bad. She will most likely be going home on Sunday. We are so happy that she is doing better. We love her so so much! Jen

GREAT! A big HUG to you for letting us know. HUGS Lori

Thanks for letting us know! My prayers are with her.

Oh thanks Jen, I have been praying for her. Tell her Blubear sends a big hug!

Thanks for the info Jenn.

Tell her that Glen is smiling at her :twisted:

Jen, thank you for letting us know. I have been thinking about your mom and wondering how she was doing so I am very happy. Please let her know that I said hi.

Barry

thank you so much JEn. WE all love her so much, too

Thanks Jen, your Mom is a very special person who loves you very much. Tell her I am thinking of her and about how very brave she is. And, you too, you are obviously just like her in these ways. She must be so proud of you. I am thinking of you both and will send a little prayer along before bed tonight.
Hugs, Sandra

Hope your feeling better, Linda, and that you will soon be back posting your encouraging words!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how things went.

AL.

Thanks for letting us know. I've been wondering how it went for her. (She loves you so much too!)

Jen, I am soul glad to hear this fabulous news! Hugs to you and to your Momma xoxoxo Kay Marie

Jen thanks for updating us. I am so happy to hear the operation went well. Please tell your mom that I have been thinking of her. She is so fantastic but I am sure you already know that. By the way, your pictures are amazing! Give your mom a hug from me and let her know that I am knitting in her honor.

Rosella

hope things are still going well! looking forward to hearing from you linda.

Real good, that is what I am, real good..... I am so glad it is over and yes it wasn't bad at all. I was so glad that I did it now and not waiting.. The oxg levels were the main concern for me. ? The better your lungs are the better the procedure goes....My oxg went way down. that was the only scary part of the whole thing. So I came home with oxg tanks and that is to keep me up to 90. I was in the lower 80s for a day and the other was down to 20.... So they kept me in one more day and worked on that. Anyway glad to be back and Yes I would get the peg sooner than later for sure... Easy to do and I am getting the water I needed so bad.. Hugs to all of you and Thanks for all the nice comments . Love you guys lots, Linda Smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back