Diagnosis
10/2009
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Peachland
I have problems with something like "bee stings" all over my body. They don't happen all at once, just might be my hands, fingers, feet, legs, neck, stomach. Like a bee just made a "bee line" down and stung me!

Is that part of ALS? If so, I am already tired of it!:?:
deborah

Deborah,
I have it too; I usually descibe that is a small electric shock. I was told that it's a part of the ALS package. This package is getting to be heavy to carry around.
Going back to the subject; I had some relief with massage therapy. Erica

Is this also wath they mean with pins and needles?
I'm getting sort of electric schoks, pins, bee stings in my both hands non stop

No not like pins and needles. A real bee sting of a feeling, like having a hot needle stabbed deep into you, no :matter where - neck, leg, shoulder, anywhere. I have been meaning to ask aobut it so glad you did, Deborah

Just lately, yes, I will get a sharp pain and wonder,what the heck was that. Mine don't last long at all but really hurt when it happens and it can be anywhere?Hands and my sides mostly... At least i know I'm still alive. It is like a shock..lol Hugs, to all those having the shock treatment.... L

Well I seriously thought this was a thread on teeny breasts! Isn't that what we used to call them? bee-stings or mosquito-bites? Good for a chuckle, but I am sorry for what you all are experiencing. Sounds awful!

Oh Lydia, that is just toooooo funny! Web has mentioned that he has those feelings also.

I can hardly wait to see what those NAUGHTY boys will put on here when they see this post-I bet it will be worth the wait. Glen, Barry, Peter, Kim....where are you silver tongued devils?!

Lydia,

Freudian slip?
Are you preoccupied , that every time you read about someones discomfort , you think "hmmph she has nice ones - try not having any cleavage" ?
Were you the one in high-school that had the "surfboard" nickname ?
A good plastic surgeon can help you to go from training to double dees.

Deborah,

I get them on my calf muscles, and will think it is a sting or a bite. Thankfully, it only last a couple of seconds.
As to why it happens or what to do to when it happens, I found a picture to help you through this.

Attachments

• swedish-chef-invisible-weed.jpg
    swedish-chef-invisible-weed.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7,572
since you insist.

why pick on the B it hasnt done any harm to any body and the A is upset that he wasnt used first.:lol:

Lydia, you are correct, though from my observations over many years the trend seems to be heading away from that:wink::wink:

Seriously though it sounds painfull.
Several years ago I disturbed a nest af them and recieved about 10 or 15 stings so I know what you are feeling. They made me break out in a sweat and feel sick for a while.
Lucky then I could still move quickly and got away from them. Went back that night and fixed them up.

And no, I dont get them now, nor do I want to.

cheers
Peter

just for the info, I have HUGE breasts and being in a wheelchair suits them just fine as they rest softly in my lap;-)

:lol: OH Lord! Irismarie....you got me. Spilled coffee and couldn't stop laughing! I wasn't expecting that! :lol:

Irismarie,

Those are called lap puppies :)

Back to the original question... I get those from time to time. Never mentioned it to my neuro. Quick little zaps that hurt like heck.

I feel it needs clarification.

Those lap puppies are the hairless ones - correct?

A person could get into trouble saying "Aren't you cute" and petting them.

Glen

I knew I could count on you! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back