Reason
Loved one DX
Country
uk
State
england
City
leicester
hi my name is clare and my uncle has just been dig with mnd 3months ago and we are all deverstated sorry about my spelling. i cant beleive there is no cure for it and i keep searching searching for cures but its a wall i come up against. my friend has been dig with ms and he has been using hemp oil and change his diet completly and the doctors told him he should be in a wheel chair but hes walking and driving so now i dont know weather i should try and get this hemp oil and change his diet but if he waste time detoxing everything in his body and it doesnt help sytoms i feel like i wasted his time doing this but at the same time i want him to try it in case it does help i would like to kow if anybody has tryed hemp oil i just feel i dont want to sit bk and wait for this deases to take over.

Hello Clare

My name is Rachel. My husband has mnd.

I have no idea about hemp oil but there are others here that may be able to advise you.

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to this forum. There are many people here with so much knowledge I am sure any questions you may have can be answered.

RACHEL

thanks rachel how r u coping this is such a nasty deseaes and i find people have never herd of it till it hits u i am breaking up inside know we cant help him he has losing control of his fingers and one leg and sluring his words its so heartbreaking to c this happening thanks for ur mess it means alot and i hope we can spk again hope ur husband is coping ok

Hi, Clare. My Mom was diagnosed with ALS a little over a year ago. It has been a year of changes & struggles along with blessings. I am very familiar with hemp oil as I used to be the manager of a vitamin store. It is a great essential fat and good for many things. unfortunately you can go on line and read about many "miracle" cures. The truth is that if hemp oil and changing your diet really cured this, there wouldn't be so many people on this board. Changing his diet certainly may give him energy and help with digestive issues. The right food can make a big difference. Welcome. This forum has lots of info and great people who will share there thoughts with you.

As Laura states, if it worked, you wouldn't be here. Sorry about your uncle Clare but there are no miracle cures as yet. A good attitude and good diet will serve him better than detoxes or expensive supplements. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions or use the search feature above.

AL.

Hi Clare
My mum was diagnosed with mnd this month. It's really tough to get your head around. Youve done really well finding this forum and getting yourself in touch with people who can answer some of your questions. Take it a day at a time. Wishing you and your uncle all the very best.

Hi Clare, just wanting to say you have come to the right place and I wish you and your Uncle and family well.
As was posted yesterday, milestones are reached by this great venue, and yes we all hope one day there will be no need for it, but in the meanwhile it is such a source of support, hope,inspiration and some humour at times to clear our minds, and I hope you can find some solace in caring and sharing with us all.
I know for my family it is proving to be so worthwhile.
Go well and know that others care.Cheers, Anastasia.

well i would like to thank everyone who has sent mess of surport i would like to tell u all what happened today i went to c a man called peter who has had ms for ten yrs as u can imagine i wanted to ask him y he felt he was curing himself with hemp oil and i detoxing program i spoke to him for 5hours about everything and whist it would take hours for me to write everything he said. i would like to point out
that he made so much sense its a free oil so money making is not the question he gave me information on how to contact someone call dr sebi office 2807 la cienega los angeles ca 90034 (310 838-2490) he is beening treating with him who make up herbal stuff as i aint contacted this man yet i will let u know when i have done so but left the information on here if u want to contact him i know this might not cure him but what do he have to lose as they said hes dying anyway hope to have more info soon untill then take care guys and godbless

Hi Clare - I am happy to see that you are working so hard to help your uncle. I know it is hard to face the knowledge of what lies ahead and this certainly motivates the search for a cure or something that can help. I am searching as well.

At the same time, be careful that you don't let people take advantage of you. It may seem that your uncle has nothing to lose, but if you spend a lot of time and money on one treatment, that means that you may not be able to take advantage of other opportunities.

I don't know about hemp oil, but if it is as you say, free, then it probably wouldn't hurt to try it. But keep in mind that MS is not the same as MND (ALS).

As far as this Dr. Sebi, I would be more cautious. I found his website by googling and he makes a number of strange claims there. He says he can cure AIDS and many other diseases with his herbs. He says that the "Black Race" (his words and caps) needs special nutrients that he can supply. To me it does not look very credible, but each person must make their own judgement.

It is easy to give advice like this, be careful, watch out. But I know how you feel with the desperation. I am trying alternative treatments which before getting this disease I would never have imagined. I have heard some stories of success with them. Will they work for me? Probably the odds are against it. But it feels better than doing nothing.

So I guess in the end all I can say is, choose your charlatan carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back