Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
I am going crazy with the jitters I can't sit still, are these twitches I am constantly moving to try and stop it , anybody got any suggestions I am climbing walls.

Xanax or Valium is helpful to me.

Hey Blackpool,

The more anxiety , the more twitches.
The more you strain your muscles , the more twitches.

So , make a cup of Earl Grey tea , and relax with a good book.

Glen

my .02 4 U

Beverly, I prescribe a trip to Niagara Falls. The sound of all that rushing water is sure to cure your twitches!

Thanks for the suggestions, it seems to be worse when I want to relax and read or watch TV.,it seems the nerves or muscles are stretched like violin strings and when you loosen them they jitter, a horrible feeling that won't go away. Will have to e-mail the clinic for some relief.Two weeks for the rushing water Barry and at this rate I might want to jump into the waterfall to wash the jitters away.I bet the fall colours down east are spectacular.

I bet the fall colours down east are spectacular.

Beverly, I am a prairie kid, born in Manitoba and raised in Edmonton and I had never been to Ontario before when my girlfriend (now wife) decided that we should visit her family in the Ottawa area. This was in the fall of 1979 (I think) and I was really looking forward to seeing the fall colours on the trees. Anyway, the day before we arrived there was a huge windstorm and ALL of the leaves were blown off of the trees and piled into windrows along the fences. The piles of leaves were very colourful but somehow it just wasn't the same. I have been back in the summer a couple of times but not in the fall so I hope that the trees and weather cooperates for you and that your twitching and jitters don't cause all of the leaves to fall off the trees :):)

Sorry I don't have any real advice for you.

Barry

Barry the giggle and smile you brought to my face helped a lotwith the jitters.Thank you.It is hard to beat thr praries with its wonderful blue skys and never ending horizons,and the Conola fields in bloom.Slyvain Voyer who is an Alberta artist has some wonderful paintings of these. He is my cousins brother-in-law.Have a great Sunday.
Beverley

The fall colors haven't really started in southern Ont. yet so hope you won't be disappointed. A large maple on the neighbours property is maybe 5% red so in 2 weeks there could be more of a change.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back