CALS
Country
US
State
PA
City
Mechanicsburg
Hi all,

I don't really have any pithy thoughts about how to count down to Glen's big event, but wanted mark this First Day of September as Glen's official countdown day! :p

Soo..what should Glen do to begin his countdown? T-17....:D

I'm thinking its high time for Glen to give serious thought as to how he plans to decorate his PEG. ... One idea as to how to wear his PJ (PEG jewelry) would be a "charm" style, like people use to identify their wine glass from other's, possibly a coordinating belly button ring would add a certain amount of flair..... In fact, it might be nice if he came up with a PEG Club logo for forum members... (pssst, Glen, my favorite color is pink, but I wear mostly black, try to keep that in mind).

While Glen's mind runs amok, dithering over which design he should present to the forum first, he could fill time by photographing his non-PEGged tummy from various angles. I'm undecided as to whether he should actually share these photos with us though.....

Awesome, Rose, Yay! Okay, so day 17 task for Glen. Take a picture of belly for the "before" file. Post to profile so we all can see it.

OMG Ladies , were a wee bit bored today or what ?

"You want pictures ? You cant handle pictures" {{said with my best Jack Nicholson voice}}

i wanna see , i wanna see, lol

Hee , are you game Glen , the girls are baiting you :)

But .... I'm shy !

I wish .....

no ... this is not me

Attachments

• beer-belly-of-fail.jpg
    beer-belly-of-fail.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,224
Evar have those cramps run across your tummy ?

Not me again , but familiar !

Attachments

• alien.jpeg
    alien.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,008
Something tells me those aren't your bellys...they just don't seem...hairy enough :shock:

send the real thing i promis i wont look i will only peek

T-16....start surfing eBay for a vitamixer....while you're on the internet, consider belly shaving options. Perhaps you'd like to go with a nice waxing, like they did on 40 year old virgin. Decide to rent 40 year old virgin. Wait. Why were you on the internet in the first place?

please remember not to put shaving cream in vitamixer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back