Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Tennessee
City
Franklin
My father was diagnosed with ALS - Bulbar onset in September of last year. Prior to that, I noticed symptoms in May of 2008 when he began slurring his speech.

Now, he is under hospice care at home. We are nearing the end of his journey. He is sleeping most of the time, his breathing is labored (he decided against even using the cough assist machine) and has no use of either his voice nor his arms and legs. Through it all, he continues to pray and request prayer. I just wanted to reach out and ask for that prayer for him.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Taryn

Taryn,

I am praying for you and your dad, I hope this helps to comfort you in some way.

Dana

Taryn, I pray for your dad and for you. God bless.
AK

Prayers being sent out!

You and your father are in my prayers....

my prayers are also with him and family

Taryn I am sending prayers for your father's comfort as well as you and your family during this very difficult time.
Dana

Dear Taryn,
My prayers are with you, your family and your Dad.
Laurel

Of course prayers and good energy being sent your way.

My prayers are with you all.

This is so hard..I will keep you and your Father in my prayers.... I hope you both will be comforted .. Lin

You are in my prayers!

praying mightily for your dad and you and your family today. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. i pray for your dad's comfort and peace and blessed moments together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back