Diagnosis
06/2009
Country
IND
State
mp
City
indore
can ne body pls tell me whether i should go to china for taking tcm treatment.
i hv been diagnosed with ALS recently.
if any of you hv taken the cihinese treatment please give reviews.
thankyou

Hi Tushaar,

Welcome to the site. I am sorry that you were diagnosed. Like all of us at that time, you are scared and looking for answers.

The negative part:

Let me tell you first that there is not a cure yet. It would make world wide news if there was.

So , to answer your question, if you have money to burn , go ahead. But do not expect any lasting results other then crossing "Trip to China" off of your bucket list.

The truth is that there are so many people looking to take your money . From single people to companies all promoting that you get better.

The positive part:

You found this website. There are a lot of people here that have a wealth of experiences to share and help as much as possible. We are not doctors, and those final answers should from them. We have been there , done that.

Have you been to the ALS center nearest you yet ? If not , has your neuro given you a referral yet? This will be a team of proffessional that will help you in all aspects of what you are facing. These people will become your friends. Look them up.

Please save your money for items that you will need in the future, and for having some fun.

Its all about attitude , the positive kind , and energy. You will find that when you are tired , you can not just keep going , like in the past. I found this to be a hard lesson to learn , and had to learn it quick.

Its time to evaluate your diet , your lifestyle. Eat well , do not diet , keep your weight exactly where it is, even if you could lose a few like me ;)

Most of all , its time to have some fun , visit those places , do things while you physically can. I went to see the Mayan ruins. It was awesome.

The doctors probably told you that you have x years left. They had to answer your question. The truth is , everyone is different . We all aspire to slow down the progression long enough for a cure to be found. Here is where your attitude can really help. If you give up, its got you and time is short.

I hope this information helps you and please don't spend any money on things/trips not proven to do more than take your money.

Hoping to here more from you

Glen

Glen is correct. Don't waste money on this treatment, my doctor also says the same thing. Instead do thing you always wanted to do, like take a trip, play the video game you wanted, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back