Diagnosis
04/2006
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Savannah
Hello! My father was diagnosed back in 2006 and since then he has been fighting an amazing battle against this disease. Unfortunately, now a day his movements have been limited to his eyes. I read about dynavox eyemax in other threads and became very interested. However, we have tried numerous products in the past and before getting my father's hopes up I would like to learn more about the system. Does anybody have any experience with this product? Any kind of feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Alfred

Tried it Tuesday

Absolutely awesome

Thanks a lot for the feedback, keep them coming

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys! I'm really excited about this product now. However, I've found another similar product called Eyetech TM2 or Eyetech TM3, and it is only half the price of the Dynavox Eyemax. Has anybody heard or used it?

Thanks

Dear all ,
Is Dynamox helpful if the patient has only eye movement and no neck movement at all ? Someone mentioned that you have to move the head to move the curser and blink the eyes to click . Is that true ? I am also looking for something like that for my mother. Also ,like Asantos . we might also be interested in cheaper options if available and equally good.
Regards
Namita

Don't know about costs

If all you have left is your eyes and can blink, you can do it all

Can you tell us how much the cost was for the Dynavox eyemax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back