CALS
Country
US
State
PA
City
Mechanicsburg
Hello everyone,

Thursday evening I was up with Andy, and we were unable to get his chest cleared. Since then, his lungs have been filling up with fluid. Yesterday, he told us he was ready to go. We've been giving him morphine at regular intervals. At first he was struggling, until we found the right amount to keep him comfortable. He is still able to respond to yes and no questions, which give us some peace of mind. Since his heart is so big and strong and young, it's taking time and it's hard to watch him fade away. Thank you for prayers and support.

I'm so sorry. You both are in my prayers.

Pam, I'm so sorry, hang tough and know you're not alone!

So sorry you have to go through this horrible time. Please remember we are all here for you.:-(

Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Pam, I am so sorry for what you and Andy are going through. We are all thinking of you. Take care.

Barry

My thoughts & prayers will be for peace & comfort for Andy; and for strength for you & his family in this difficult time.

Pam...our prayers are with you and Andy.....may the peace that passes all understanding cover you both during this time
Rick&Joan

My thoughts are with you both at this difficult time.

Al

I am so sorry you both have to go through this! I will be praying for you.

My prayers are with you and your whole family. God bless!

I am so sorry. I will be praying for you both.
Laurel

Pam,
What you are facing now is so bittersweet. I know my mother faded gradually in a 2 week period. The last 24 hours were peaceful for her due to morphine every hour on the hour. That was what it required to keep her from struggling. I pray the Lord will comfort you during this time. Gosh, I wish you weren't facing this....there is no good thing to say except that his suffering is coming to an end. God bless you and your family.

Pam, I too am so very very sorry that you are facing this now. Words are hard to find in these situations. Please know that you are in so many thoughts and prayers and that you are not alone.

Pam,
I am so sorry to hear this about Andy.I will pray for God to take care of him.God Bless both of you.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back