Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
Disclaimer: This thread is not about any disease, or anything serious. Its about having some fun.

OK ... we need actors/actresses (perferrably BAD ones if you get my meaning) for the new parody of Robin Hood.

Time to do some casting: please submit your entries.

Robin Hood
Little John
Friar Tuck
Maid Marian
Prince John
Sheriff of Nothing Ham
Alan-a-Dale

Robin Hood -> STU is an obvious choice ... but will he want to wear the green tights. Someone else ?

Maid Marian - this is going to be a tough one , we have a lot of frisky maids on here. Maybe a mud-wrestling match to determine who gets to be dirty ;)

Friar Tuck - ME - this is obvious , I walk like a drunk , talk like a drunk , and don't drink. Har Har Matey , methinks ... oops wrong character

Little John - ladies , you decide this one as the guys will never say - Dude .. you are little .

Calling Dr. Beth, Calling Dr. Beth!

Hmmmm ... I'm sure Stu could pull off green tights with the necessary elan. He's got manly, studmuffin elan up the wazoo, so to speak. Does he get to wear a cape, too, or is that only Superman? (WHY does Superman wear a cape, by the way? Isn't that a little ... odd?)

As for Little John, that's a wink-and-a-nod name for a really big guy right? So, gentlemen, stick out your thumbs, and may the best man win!

I don't know if Rose is into mud-wrestling, but we clearly need some more female roles here ... I suspect Marian is not going to remain a Maid for long around this crew ...

Beth I totally agree with you about Rose for Maid Marion!

I want to be the evil Prince John! My wife would attest to the fact that I sometimes act like a prince :lol:

No more Mr. Nice Guy for me, I can't be an evil twin so I'll be an evil despot instead. How about Joel for King Richard the Lionhearted?

Prince Barry

you guys are having way too much fun today? What happened to all the gals and maidens in this movie anyway. We need more parts. The guys have way too much to do in this movie? I think we need to change the movie to something with more maidens? L

Beth

"Hmmmm ... I'm sure Stu could pull off green tights with the necessary elan. He's got manly, studmuffin elan up the wazoo, so to speak. "

What the hell is a studmuffin?! A supersize blueberry cupcake with extra fiber? Virile and oozing with sex appeal will do just fine.

Stu

Don't be so modest about your antioxident quotient, Stu. Blueberries and fiber rock! They may not ooze, but they definitely rock!

As to the plot: Maybe we could have an undulating, heavy-breathing mob of peasant women with pitchforks, torches and paddles storming the evil Prince John's castle. Meanwhile, Maid Marian is busy scraping the mud off her new puppy, who couldn't resist jumping into the frey ...

"Hmmmm ... I'm sure Stu could pull off green tights with the necessary elan. He's got manly, studmuffin elan up the wazoo, so to speak. "

What the hell is a studmuffin?! A supersize blueberry cupcake with extra fiber? Virile and oozing with sex appeal will do just fine.

Stu

Stu , thats kinky weird ! Stuffing a Blueberry muffin in your tights .

Alright Ladies , we need the heavy-breasted undulating mob of peasant ladies to join with Prince John in his dungeon of pleasures.

After the mob has made its way in , Robin , in stuffed green tights follows the horde to rob them of their virtues. He makes his grand entrance into the room and exclaims "I Robin of the Hood ... EAT ME"

{{note to casting dept}} We are looking for a little John , not a damned peewee herman ...

me me me! I want to be Maid Marion! ( I think my puppy could be worked in as a nice side kick)
..Just get me a script, I'll be in my room trying on hats for the part. Lets see, do I want the pointy cap with the trailing veil, (that might get me pulled under in the mud wrestling) or go for some sort of braided hair with flowers and jewels woven in?

Now, before anything else I have to reboot my computer because I've lost my cursor and the words are appearing several seconds after I type them. (Of course Maid Marion would not concern herself with these things anyway)

Barry, I agree that Joel would be perfect for King Richard,

Beth, I agree, there won't be many maidenly acting maidens to be found, but this woudl be true with or without the latest foray into bad acting/scripting....

I don't know about the tights though guys, haven't you heard that the new Robin Hood with Russel Crowe is going to have him in armor and he-man attire, if he can do it, you guys can!

So, Stu, if I am able to win the part as Maid Marion, does that mean that I can "Boogie With Stu" ? (Led Zeppelin song)

Gosh Glen, if I'd known this was going to be an upcoming forum event, I wouldn't have cropped my avatar picture up so near to my face ;-);-);-) (LOL )

and, as a complete aside, for those looking for good smoothie recipes (the blueberries reminded me) try some espresso, ice, chocolate milk (or icecream) and a handful of blueberries in the blender. My breakfast of choice all last week :)

Glen- LOL- Beth said "undulating, heavy- BREATHING mob of peasant women", not heavy-breasted! I'm out if your description stands!

And, depending on the version of Robin Hood, Little John had some good lines & as I recall, he "took-out" some of the bad guys!

I think the only possible person for the role of Sheriff of Nothing Ham has to be our super moderator Al. He is quick to police us, and wouldn't hesitate to organize a posse to rein us in. I'm torn on who to nominate for Maid Marion. Perhaps Beth could be Maid Marion and Rose will be cloned and confuse us all when they both appear together? Absolutely agree that Joel is perfect for Richard the Lion Hearted and Stu in his green tights and pointy hat is perfect for Robin Hood.
Laurel

Hey, I'd like to play the role of Will Scarlet - friend to Robin Hood. I have archery experience although my aim is now off due to muscle twitching in the shoulders.

PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back