03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has been to Dr Tandan in Burlington VT ? My mom has an appointment with him tomorrow. I am excited to meet with him and ask all of my many questions that I have. The first neurologist couldn't answer my questions, so you can see why I would be excited. If anyone knows anything about him please let me know.

Thanks
Dana

I didnt know anything about him. So , I went looking. I think he has been busy.

Dr Tandan

I don't know him either but he looks impressive in Glen's link. Good Luck tomorrow and hope you get the answers!

Thanks Glen and Dana,

I was impressed when I read about him also. We are heading out this morning, if I am back in time and have any news I will post it. Thanks again.

Dana

Thanks Glen and Dana,

I was impressed when I read about him also. We are heading out this morning, if I am back in time and have any news I will post it. Thanks again.

Dana

How did it go? My dad is in your area and is seeing 3 Neuros between P'burgh and Rochester.

We loved Dr. Tandan, he was very thorough and spent over an hour with us discussing things. Like Glen stated Dr. Tandan has been very busy. He has done loads of research and is head of the ALS clinic in Vermont. I was very impressed with him and his nurse. The first neuro we went to was in Plattsburgh, please don't waste your time there. If you would like her name please let me know. Please try to get in with Dr. Tandan if you can. I don't like to push people one way or another but I think you would be happy with this decision. We are also going to the ALS clinic in September in Vermont. I hope I have helped you in some way. Good luck.

Dana

We loved Dr. Tandan, he was very thorough and spent over an hour with us discussing things. Like Glen stated Dr. Tandan has been very busy. He has done loads of research and is head of the ALS clinic in Vermont. I was very impressed with him and his nurse. The first neuro we went to was in Plattsburgh, please don't waste your time there. If you would like her name please let me know. Please try to get in with Dr. Tandan if you can. I don't like to push people one way or another but I think you would be happy with this decision. We are also going to the ALS clinic in September in Vermont. I hope I have helped you in some way. Good luck.

Dana

Since you put the "she" in there - I'm pretty positive I know what neuro you're talking about and she was offended that we were seeking muliple opinions.....he's primarily liking his MD in Saranac Lake and in Rochester at STrong....good too know that there is an option in Vermont too....we're seeing EVERYONE! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back