Diagnosis
05/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Los Angeles
If we get the "increased awareness" from the MLB commemoration of Lou Gehrig's farewell speech that we all expect, we're going to be flooded with worried people after they get home from the game and get on the Internet to figure out what ALS is all about.

I figure about 50% of the people who are introduced to ALS on the 4th will be convinced by the 5th that they have it.

It will be up to us to help translate "awareness" into "understanding."

Beth, Oh my goodness your correct. We could probably get a ton of donations for ALS the day after the 4th.. OK that day will be a lot of nervous Nellies, hope we can educated them on the reason's that do not have ALS.

Never thought of that possibility! LOL

Oh Jeez , way to think outside the box.

I will try to help , but , and its a biggee ....

Can I still keep my smartass hat on ?

WooHOO , the games begin on Saturday !

All hats are welcome. It's us against the world!

Glen, I nominate you for the position of official forum smartass!

I think that we need an internet campaign to associate twitching with something like an allergy to ice cream or a twinky overdose or maybe even a delayed grief reaction to the (untimely but not unexpected) death of Michael Jackson. Seek (twitching) and ye shall find (anything that would steer you away from here)! Anyway, just a thought. :idea:

Good strategic thinking, Barry. If we could somehow tangle up twitching and Michael Jackson on Google, the problem will be solved.

Glen, I nominate you for the position of official forum smartass!

I think that we need an internet campaign to associate twitching with something like an allergy to ice cream or a twinky overdose or maybe even a delayed grief reaction to the (untimely but not unexpected) death of Michael Jackson. Seek (twitching) and ye shall find (anything that would steer you away from here)! Anyway, just a thought. :idea:

OK , now you are seriously interesting. To have even randomly thought of TWINKIE OVERDOSE shows experience at such things. They dont make em like they used to.

Ahh the good old days ... Wanda and I would eat a box in an afternoon ...

What do you think of my new hat ...

Fits me good EH !

Great stuff Glen, if the hat fits... :p

Looks good on you, Glen!

Once a gambler? Ok maybe it's me that is the gambler:p:shock:(horse-race)

Glen, love the new hat! You are hilarious. :D

Geez, you guys think of all the offbeat stuff. Never gave a thought about more nervous nellies. Noooooo.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back