Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
Happy Canada Everyone! July 1 is Canada's 142nd birthday and I thought that I would take this opportunity to say that I hope all of the Canadians on the forum have a great day! I am going to be busy photographing our parade and heritage festival. My son is the official photographer and I am helping him, it is amazing how many pictures that you can take with a digital camera and a big card. :smile:

That is GREAT Barry, please share some of the pictures with us!

Aren't digital cameras super!

I too wish all my fellow Canadians a Happy and safe Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day !

If thunderstorms hold off , I to will try to get some pictures. Taking the grandson to the parade.

Glen

I am a bad Canadian! I'm working today :( But we are having a family barbecue on Saturday. Barry I hope to see some of the photos you and your son take! (I also love my digital camera and my 4 gig card.)

Happy Happy Canada Day! Love to all the Canadians!

Happy Canada Day to all my northern forum members!
Your "southern" friend ! Mare

Happy Canada/Dominion day to all. Time to remember how fortunate we are to live in arguably the best country on the planet. Here in Newfoundland it is also Memorial Day commemorating the soldiers of the First World War and particularly the slaughter of the Newfoundland Regiment at the battle of Beaumont Hamel. So the day brings mixed feelings of sadness and joy.

Happy Canada to you all up north!

canadamoose.gif

Happy Canada Day. Have a blast !

Happy Canada Day everyone! Can't wait to see the pictures Barry. No parade here, just cake and fireworks. Hope that the rain holds off.

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians and Happy upcoming 4th of July to you in the South.

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks. And especially to my favourite Canuck Al.
Laurel

Didn't get a chance to say Happy Canada day so I'll wish all our American friends a Happy 4th of July.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back