Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I just couldn't let this go unnoticed. Here it is - my 1000th post and just like many other of my posts, it is full of nothingness. It has, however, helped me cross that prestigious line into "Very Helpful Member" status.

Now that this mark has been reached, what's next? Very, Very Helpful Member?

Just thought I'd ask...

Zaphoon

(the newest "Very Helpful Member")

Disputable, I know....

Last edited:
Hurray! It's official, very helpful member, WITH POP TARTS!

Way to go zaph! I want a very helpful member too! Ooooops, I meant I want TO BE an very helpful member too. Freudian slip or what? I guess I'll have to be more careful or I'll never get there. Anyway, congratulations, you've always been very helpful. 8)

Barry

Congrats on your 1000th post! That's a lot of posting going on:)

Funny I was just think how helpful you are but in fact you are "very helpful." Congrats!

Congratulations, PZ!

Just consider yourself right up there with Seinfeld! Look what all his "nothingness" got him!

But, I do beg to differ- it is "SOMETHING" what you add to the forum. IMHO!

Hey PZ, that is great news. Who would have thought? I am heading towards 500, slowly but surely, in about the most self-centered, neurotic, paranoid, delusional, and hypochondriac way possible. Congrats to my new role model!

Lydia

PS: not really "hypo" just so you know

Hey Zaph;) (nice nickname...what does it stand for...how did u get it?)
Congrats man....and all kidding aside...you are a very helpful member! Appreciate you more thqn you know!
Rick

How did he get that nickname...umhhhh....it's a long and interesting story...zaph? You gonna spill it?

Congrats Zafp!

OH Jeez ... no shutting him up now ;)

Congrats PZ ! Keep up the good typing.

Glen

Yeh- how did you get the nickname.....
Is it from the soap-opera thread?

Rick, PDaddy and Crystal,

I got the name, "Zaphoon" from one of the musical instruments I play. An optional spelling for it is "Xaphoon". It is also known as a pocket sax and is a cross between a recorder and a clarinet but produces a sound similar to a tenor sax.

I don't know, it just sounded different and just seemed to fit.

Darn thing is hard to play, too, if you are interested in playing with correct intonation.

Zaphoon (aka PZ)

Last edited:
Hey PZ ....love the musical connection...the nickname 'Zaph' part I am still laughing about tho was from Lydia's comments on the thread a while back....hmmmmm...think it had something to do with a physical? lol
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back