Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
KY
City
Stanford
My mother, bless her heart, is beginning to leave us. The hospice nurse told us today that her feet are swelling and her urine is darkening. She has been doing what I call puff breathing. They have told us we can give her morphine every two hours now. We can hear her breathing through the walls of the house. She is crying as I type this. I suspect she will leave us soon. The hospice nurse's opinion was that she thinks the end is nearing as well. Please pray for us.

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that hospice is able to make her more comfortable so that she can find peace.

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

kylisa,

I will be praying for mom as well.

Your mom is in my prayers...

Kylisa, you, your family and your mother are in our prayers. God will take care of everthing.

Best wishes Kylisa, my heart goes out to you - I wish your mother a peaceful transition.

Prayers are with you and your family.

Dana

Praying for peace and comfort for your mom, and strength for you and your family.

I know you have been a big help to your mom, and a caring member of our forum, I wish you strength in this trying time, and hope your mom can find Peace in this sad time.

Oh bless you Kylisa,

I pray your mother will be in the arms of the creator soon. He will welcome her as all the other PALS will that have gone before her. I know my mother will be there too.

Love,
Holly

Kylisa, I'm praying for peace for your mother soon, and strength for you. Bless you for the care and love you have shown her.

I'm sorry to her this about your mom Kylisa, be strong.

my prayers are with you also,
God bless,
brenda

God Bless

You are in my prayers. May you both have peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back