way to go Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontario caregiver

I just watch the video of you AL, on ALSONT.ca, You are looking good and it was a great video all to watch. Your line I have ALS but not dead yet , was a great line. So many people are so afraid of ALS, that they see death before they see you an ALS survivor. The other vedio's where so imformative also gives great insight to the disease and home renovations etc. If you all have some time go to that site and watch them.
Keep on "sailing Al". and Suzanne is such a great person

I just watched the video of Al too. It's nice to put a face and a voice to our wise moderator.
Laurel

I will admit to having some wine that day. Or maybe it was the rocking of the boat that made me slightly slurry. I'm just now noticing some changes. We do plan to sail again this year.

AL.

Al,
You have are one of the most NORMAL people I have ever known. I can speak for many others that you are amazing, did not sound a bit slurry to me at all. I love your acccent... Thank you for sharing this with us.. Al inspires so many every day.. He sure is top of my list... WOW.. We are still alive, so true

Nice article Al, and that video is awsome. I couldn't get over your voice, it is still so strong........may God continue blessing you. Thanks for sharing.

Irma

Al.. you look great..and thank you for that video.. More and more should see that.. Great Job!

nice write-up

Al that is a nice write-up in the paper, keep spreading the news of ALS, the more people know the more support for all ALS survivors

What an inspiring video AI. Thank you to show your courage and strength. I'm sure it will inspire others to continue fighting. I am happy and ashamed at same time because I don't have a diagnosis yet and I was living like if I was already dead. But after seeing your video I decided to live my life again...
Thank you a lot... I will put this phrase in my signature: "I am not dead yet"

Al,

I truly hope that those who visit this forum terrified of possibly having ALS, view this video and read the newspaper article on you. You are an inspiration for living a quality life despite the disease.

You set the example!

Zaphoon

Al,

You look great, thank you for sharing the video.

Good Attitude!

A good Attitude makes the difference!

Good for you, Al!

Lorie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back