Learn about ALS
Country
BR
State
ES
City
Vitoria
Hello!

Anyone know if there is any relation with 'gallbladder' and ALS? I read that removal of gallbladder could be good due less toxins,...

Does it make sense? I do not think so...
:?:

Be well,

GGKK

Don't take this the wrong way GGKK but that's one of the stupidest ideas ever put forth here. You don't take out functioning organs because some moron came up with a toxin idea like that.

AL.

I would venture to say that would be as likely as, say, gingivitis causing it. The actual cause will, no doubt, astound us when it is found. It might well be there are many different things that set in motion this thing called ALS. That would explain the vast differences in the way individuals are affected and the different progression rates.

Thanks Al- I really needed a good laugh today. Bev

Uh, I think I'll cut my ears off so I won't have to hear about ALS anymore;)

I got ALS after my gall-bladder came out, so that idea is out tg=he window:-x:-x:-x:-x

Uh, I think I'll cut my ears off so I won't have to hear about ALS anymore;)

YA ?
well I am going to poke out my eyes
so I wont have to read about Barry cutting off his ears
so he wont have to hear about ALS anymore.

:roll:

YA ?
well I am going to poke out my eyes
so I wont have to read about Barry cutting off his ears
so he wont have to hear about ALS anymore.

:roll:

It does SMELL fishy doesn't it!.... But I'm thinking my face is better with a nose on it. :p

Ok, I was going to say something about my tongue but then I remembered that it doesn't work anyway so there's no point!

Barry,

I can sense that this subject has really galled you.......................... 8)

Barry,

I can sense that this subject has really galled you.......................... 8)

Bah dum bum ! :lol: Oh the pun-ish-ment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back