ALS Guardian Angels- Final video... Input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
I have one last chance to make any changes to my "fundraiser" video. Does any one have any last minute suggestions? Link is below. Thanks!

Stu

YouTube- ALS Guardian Angels

Stu, you are such a genuine sincere person, and as I type this, I know this is not the response you're looking for.

For critical input, the last 40 seconds (approximately) are very needed, and concise as they explain why the Guardian Angels is different than other ALS organizations out there.

The only possible change I'd recommend is to have the background music just a hair lower than it is now. In particular right when it transitions from the woman with ALS speaking, to when you begin to talk. There were a very few points where it seemed to interfere with listening to what you had to say. If this is something that is not easily adjusted, it is more than fine as it is now. I cannot thank you enough for doing what you have, and plan to do.

Stu

Just to echo what Rose said, you are such a genuine person it is hard to find anything wrong.

Renee

All I can say is THANKS STU!

Your video warms our heart. Thank you for all that you do for people with ALS. Andrew took his maiden voyage on his recumbent tryke yesterday.....we had his physical therapist there to help him get on it. We were worried about his hand strength for braking.....but he did it! It was really an emotional VICTORY! Thank you again Stu!~

Stu ,

It made me cry. That was wonderful. You are truly a blessed person.

Glen

Stu,
I have the same reaction as Glen. I cried too. You are so warm and sincere and it shines through.
Laurel

• Now guys is time to get Guardian angels for als in the media.
We have the stories, tons on this board alone. Now let's make this thing big. It is ALS month, the time to really have this hit home.

Stu

Thank you. You are so precious, don't change a thing, the video is perfect.:-D

Thank you Stu for taking up this cause. The video is perfect. Your approach is genuine and heart felt. The stories especially of the lady with the dog brought tears to my eyes. People need to understand that yes, money is needed to find a cure, but money is really needed for the here and now. This disease has been financially devastating on many levels to most families and any help that can be provided is truly appreciated no matter how small of a donation. Keep up the great work. Bless you.

Stu, I was very moved by your video and am forwarding the link to family members. Your passion to care for ALS patients comes through loud and clear.

The only suggestions I have is I can't quite catch the last maybe 20 seconds of audio. Your voice fades gets a bit too low there, prehaps on a fade out? Second, you might consider adding contact info for ALS Guardian Angels as credits.

Other than those two suggestions, I think it's awesomely perfect. Gratz on a wonderful video and deep appreciation for what your foundation is doing for ALS patients.

it's wonderful :cry:

heartbreaking stories but a fantastic video.
i hope it gets lots of awarness,i will be passing it on to friends and family.
thankyou stu.

Great job Stu-

I'm putting it out to my friends on facebook tonight,
God bless,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back