Jane Fonda meets PALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

Thanks for that post regarding the Jane Fonda blog with the ALS woman. It touched my heart. I pray Jane Fonda get other Hollywood Millionares on board to get research moving even quicker for all our PALS.

On a personal note, hope you are doing as best you can. Taking each day at a time and getting some time (even a pedicure hour) for yourself.

On a funny note, I did! My son came over, ran (5 miles down the road) to salon and sat with a magazine as the warm water soaked my long overdue feet and my cell phone rang. It was that hot Sunday and because (I guess! Welcome to South Jersey!) :-(
of everyone using air conditioners, we lost power. The battery backup was in my trunk!
My bad!

I simply told the woman I must leave and paid in full and left! So with that said, I hope when you schedule you will plan better than I. ha ha I giggled the entire way home. Some day out!

Love to you!

Patty:p

I've left a message on Ms. Fonda's blog and emailed Moises, the writer-Director about doing more for ALS awarenesss, when contacted before he stated that later in the play's run it would happen. So far I haven't seen it.

AL.

I have to agree Al. This is the only thing that I've seen regarding the play that promotes any kind of ALS awareness. About a year or so ago, I believe it was HBO that aired a taping of a Broadway show. Wouldn't it be great if they could do the same thing with 33 Variations. Think we could get anyone on board with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back