Reason
Other
Country
UK
State
Tower Hamlets
City
London
For those needing strength or guidance Indestructible a great new documentary has been taken up for worldwide distribution

Indestructible is a 2008 American documentary about American playwright and actor Ben Byer's battle with ALS, a fatal neurodegenerative disease (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).

What begins as a series of video diaries grows into an epic journey spanning three years and six countries as Ben scours the globe looking for answers - and a cure.

A cinematic adventure filled with extraordinary characters, breathtaking landscapes and abundant humor, Indestructible is beautifully shot by Academy Award™ nominee Roko Belic (Genghis Blues). In his first feature film, Byer takes us on a visually stunning global quest to survive as he begins to understand the power of the human condition.

Visit www.indestructiblefilm.com for more information

K x

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon reading the reviews and watching the trailer I just purchased this DVD. It would be great to pass to family and friends in order for them to truly understand what we as a family have had to endure thus far and in the future. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Great documentary of ALS. I highly recommend seeing it!

Just wanted to add that they will supply it free to Motor Neuron disease patients.. If you look on the web-site. I am now going to buy some copies as presents, and have shared my copy with a fellow patient.

It is a stunning film. We received ours last week and Tony is encouraging everyone to watch it with him. It was neat to receive an email from Rebeeca , Ben's sister. Ben passed this last July and watching this movie brought us all a little closer him. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for the link. I requested a copy for my Dad.
Dana

Wow...amazing...words cannot discribe how I felt watching it. My emotions let go. I recommend 100% and more. We are going to pass it along to our family members to watch.

I, too, got a personal message from Rebeccah...thank you for the information. Our copy is on its way and my dad agreed to watch it with me.

Thanks!

Not to be a downer but his dad ripped me off $700/mo for herbal tea.

I watched the film and cannot tell you what an inspiration it was for me and my family. I highly recommend it.

I have a copy and would be glad to mail it to someone. If interested, send me a PM.

wow that sounds so interesting ive gotta watch it hey thanks

Mailing my copy to Jeff.

I just went to the website and ordered a copy. Once I've watched it, I will be more than happy to share with anyone who wants to watch it as well. It says on the site that a patient with ALS does not have to pay for it, for any that might be interested in having their own copy.

Wow - the trailer alone is moving and riveting. I cant wait to order my copy for my family and I to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back