Diagnosis
12/2008
Country
SA
State
WEST REG
City
TAIF
Sorry for some people they don’t be patient! never mind first I am in Saudi Arabia, second I swear that what I told you is right, third English is not my mother language it takes my hours to write a post I have to go to a translation programs, remember that in the first thread I wrote (First of all I like you to excuse my English) never mind again, her is what I promised you and sorry,

Maybe you are eager to know what is the therapy I have discovered to treat this horrible disease, it is one year ago I saw on Saudi channel called ((elakbariah)) an interview with an engineer called (sami althanian) he has site on the web I will put his link at the bottom of this page , he said in the interview that he treats atrophy of the cell of brain which is actually (als/mnd)and atrophy of the muscle with biting of bee (s) and he said he treated a lot of people who had such disease because the poison of the bee you don’t imagine how an antibiotic it is, how ever he said not any one can do it their is a lot of restrictions has to be in mind before doing such thing as the location in the body where the bit should be and the rate to be done, and how often it will be done etc,and he said it takes from two to three months and will be done if god will, I will search in the web for the link of the interview and put it for you and find some one to translate it for you, and I searched in the web and found the cure with biting of bee (s) famous in china and other places of the world and there is an institute in Egypt for research of cure with this type of the therapy, may be you guys cant go there but may be I have opened for you glitter to make every effort to use this type of medication or to find out throw the web, maybe you will find in the usa or in the u.k or any country in the west who can do it, some body gave me the mobile number for (sami althanian ) I called him so many times since along time but no body answer, I think he is very busy because he treats different type of diseases other than (als/mnd) he is from Riyadh my be through his site you can contact him I didn’t try but I will let you know if any progress happens about this ,I don’t want this disease to affect even my enemy, I hope this is useful for you, I am sure that there is a cure for (als/mnd) but we didn’t find it yet we all over the world should search for a cure and not give-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back