Diagnosis
12/2008
Country
SA
State
WEST REG
City
TAIF
I hope I found a therapy for als didn't try it but some one has tried it and got cured, Tomorrow I will tell you about ,because Iam very tired today, I have to go to bed right now, but Tomorrow I will tell you about it,byby

Geez, here we go again. Someone got cured you say? Why wasn't it in the papers? On the news or medical journals? Be prepared to be edited.

AL.

gratitude heALS..is all I say.

I have ALS ...started mar 08..diagnosed jan09 bulbar.
I want to say as an observer to the posts.I have never seen such a negative depressing forum.So negative to people who say they are improving or have some news.So much self pity from a lot of people.I will get a negative reply now from some..Guarenteed.So hypocritical at times.
How about you all get up off your behinds and get outside and live.Quit searching.BE in the NOW.There is no tomorrow..just this moment,this instant in time.Let your ego go and BE!
Can't wait for the replies.God bless.If ou have nothing positive to say don't say anything.

kmadw..... look forward to you posting..be prepared for a bashing from the self absorbed ppl.

You asked for it. First you've had this one year. How much time have you spent and money on miracle cures? There is no cure for ALS. That's a fact. Sure it's a negative fact. I've seen poor people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on scams. That's negative. YOU HAVEN"T HAD ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY SINCE JOINING HERE. You've been whining and complaining in every post but 1. That's negative. Being proactive and steering people away from scams is negative to you? What is it you're going to try and sell us? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

AL.

God Bless you.

Im not the first to tell You are the most neg here.Every word you type ..so negative.Thats why you feed your body negativity.How about believing in miracles..?Do you believe in anything?Do you believe in a God?You wont let people here have hope on anything....so negative.BYBYE
Again I 'll post all the negative feed back directed towards you if you want. What is your problem?Really why cant you be a human and be nice?

Ego pumped up here is why your here.Sad

Not to help.Pray! God Bless you.Let go of that ego

I just dont understand it.Be happy and let people give opinions of different ideas.Don't give me that rubbish about me spamming.I thought that site was worth a look and asked your opinion on it.What if there is a cure soon from something not known yet?huh?You take everyones hope away by not letting them express themselves in a positive way.No doubt I bet you come back with answers for everything for me.Since we are not allowed to give input to possible ways to help this disease.Be polite and careful cause you never know who you are talking to.Someone who has helped and will be helping the PALS.Its dissapointing.

JamesMcC, I've only been on this forum for a few months but one thing I do know is that Al is one of the most human and nicest people that you can get. He has a tough job to do keeping this forum from being filled with junk and he does it well. And by the way, the one thing that we all have here is HOPE. Hope for a REAL cure, not one that takes your money and gives you nothing. You keep saying goodbye and yet you still come back.

I come back to see what new ideas people have

Is n't that what a forum is about?So noone can have a idea or tell someone what helped or didnt help them?Simple DD,due dilligence !Just don't go off at someone .Would you talk to someone in person like that,let alone someone whos sick?
Speak to those like you want to be spoken to.I don't get it...so negative.

Al and Barry...well said!
That pretty much covers it!
Rick

JamesMcC, You keep saying goodbye and yet you still come back.

Thank you for that Barry.

I just hate it when these threads start (this one being hijacked no less!) I am so thankful for Al, I know he's got my back, I've not found him, or this forum to be negative.

What's more, the very tone of the response when this thread took a left turn, is the most negative I've read on here for quite a while, all in the name of Hope and All Things Cheerful, no less!

kmandw is new here. English is far from his first language. I'm more than willing to think that he is one that Al needs to protect from scams. (kmandw just doesn't know it) This aside, his intent and integrity will become more evident as he continues/discontinues to be active here, just like it is for everyone else, the more we participate, the better we are known as a person.

Please, those that can resist ~ let this thread languish and die a natural death.

James McC, you must not have read many of Al's posts because he is an amazing man and a real hero to all of us here. He has always given me sound advice and I have appreciated his wisdom and support every single time I have logged on to the forum. You can say what you want or believe what you want but you CANNOT bad-mouth Al and not expect us all to jump to his defense.

JamesMcC, sorry you feel that way but you definitely have the wrong impression of Al and this forum!
Step back for a minute and do some reading as you will find you are completely wrong.

This forum is open and supportive if you word things differently. I have posted much like you are trying to do and it was allowed after I was counseled on how to approach topics differently.

Al is totally right, you have not been around long enough to see the damage these types of posts can do to desperate and hurting PALS.

I also believe in God and miracles and have not been stopped from expressing my beliefs - just do it property.
We love to hear what someone has tried and whether it has helped, just don't tout it as a cure unless there is indisputable documented proof.
Get over your anger and pay attention to the compassion that goes on here.

ok good job all you are the winners.I have helped thousands of people all my life through my love for teaching tennis and giving them that same good feeling in life.AL why not post my first post.I am in disbelief the way you have treated me.Follow the leader ...it looks like that here.I want to be part of your ideas and opinions ..I am so sad and upset about this.God Bless.Al do the right thing and post my first post or at least let people know of it.AL ..tell me to not post or close my account if you feel you must.Tell me not to post and I will go away.I am here too with als and want to help.Yes you made me mad as heck...and theres no room for that in my life.No negativity.
Thankyou

James

Ok...I just got a little angry..I hope you can understand why.Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back