Reason
Other
Country
US
State
WA
City
Puyallup
Please see The Lighthouse Community thread if you have not done so already. Visit our website www.thelighthousecommunity.org to learn how we help. But you can help us too. Please look at the site and tell us how we can improve it.

To see our current ALS clients, go to the homepage, click on "Communities We Serve", click on the ALS link, then click on the client profile (Joe). You will see Joe's Client Profile Page and all that it involves, including how much money has been given by family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers.

We are ready to serve hundreds of new clients in all 50 states and beyond. People Helping People.

Dale Reed
Founder/CEO
The Lighthouse Community

Financial Help for ALS clients

Dear Administrator,

I have posted under this title again to ask for your advice. Could you recommend an approach you would support for telling about our service?

Perhaps we could dialogue about this because if we can figure it out, it would really help people. And we do not have any inappropriate motives.

Sincerely and respectfully,
Dale Reed

I would think that posting the links for your site is about the best we can do. We've done the same for Advocate for ALS and ALS guardian Angels. That's usually what we do for any charitable organization that is ALS related. You could Private Message me if you'd like. Click on my name and select send a PM.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back