Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
Congratulations on your graduation. We are all proud of you!

Way to go kid. We knew you could do it.

AL.

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment! Good for You!

Another admirer chiming in Brenda. Congratulations on a job well done. We're all very proud of you.
Laurel

Ditto for me, Brenda. Way to go! I especially like what you said in one of your posts, "I may have ALS, but it doesn't have me!"

thanks so much guys!

It was quite a long couple of days, but it was wonderful! My short speech at the end of the pinning ceremony was great-I got a standing ovation when the nursing director introduced me. Very humbling, to say the least!

Then after a few moments of looking into the crowd and talking a little bit, I gave the benediction.

Slept a few hours, then went to commencement today. There were 940 graduates, sounds like a lot, but it went really fast. I can't even describe what it felt like to walk across that stage, shake the hand of the university president, take that fake paper rolled up diploma thing, then go down the stage and stop for the photographer!

Needless to say, I'm exhausted tonight! On top of all that, I think I have the flu, or maybe just a really bad sinus/upper respiratory infection. My drink of celebration is nyquil!

I hope to have some cap and gown pictures on here in the next couple of days,
Again, thank you all for your support,
Have a marvelous weekend,
-brenda

Brenda, that is great. I forgot about graduation...I knew you finished your coursework but didn't think about the icing on the cake:lol:

Lydia

Brenda,

I wanted to add to my original post, that you truly are an inspiration to me. Please get yourself feeling better! Now, put on the bunny slippers and maybe spike some hot tea with a little something to help sweat out the bad old germs!

BTW, I am having keyboard/mouse problems, and its a regular little miracle that I've been able to post this long of a message, so anyone that is wondering why I'm ignoring them, I'm really not :?:

Well, I hope you pictured an imaginary section there with all of us here cheering like heck for you! WAY TO GO BRENDA P.~~R.N.

brenda,

Congrats! We are all very proud of you....Can't wait to see the pics.

Great job Brenda - congrats!

Brenda- what a nice ceromony! Congrats to all of you. Your familly deserves it too, as I know they were with you every stgep of the way! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back