Springfield
Hello everyone! Let's all join in and sing -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Zaphoon and Friends!

Happy Birthday Rose ...

... and all other Scorpios and Sagittarians born in November!

As promised, Rose, I have ordered two virtual pole-ter-guy-sters to entertain you on your birthday. Knowing how you feel about men in uniform, one is a pilot and one is a fireman.

I will be playing Happy Birthday on my virtual tuba and our friend from Troutdale will be doing a little fishing pole dance for Al. Can't remember what Kim will be doing, but I understand it won't be the polka.:p

Many happy returns to all birthday PALS and CALS and NOT-YET-DIAGNOSEDs and GUESTS and LURKERS and HERE-BY-MISTAKERS.

Happy Birthday, Rose!

May your birthday bring...The chance to relax and do something you like...The magic to make all your wishes come true! :smile: :smile:

Have a great day!

Rose,

Happy Birthday! How are you going to celebrate....

and many more...

on channel four...

and scooby doo...

on channel two...

Happy Birthday!
big hugs to you,
brenda

Happy Birthday Rose!

Happy Birthday young lady. Have a great day.

AL.

Happy Birthday! Thank you for all the helpful advice you give!

Cindy

Happy, happy Birthday, Rose! I hope you are having a great day, with lots of love and fun. I'm dipping my fishing pole your way and dancing it in the air (no trout attached, however) in honor of your birthday.:smile:

Happy Birthday Rose, i know you are going to have a great time! Sam

You all are the absolute best! I'm still mulling over what exactly a "trout attached" means, but I'll let my imagination just go with it :smile:

Beth, the polsterguysters (I t think this should be an official new seasonal word as it encompasses not only Halloween but elections as well ) are wonderful, and are exhibiting amazing stamina considering that they've really not had a break what with the election just now being finished. - the fireman was also a nice touch in case the amount of candles on my birthday cake causes a major ignition! ................

......Wait, ....... what?....... oh ...... OK ~ break's over, music just started, and I'm thinking about getting up on stage with them, gotta go! ~ hugs to each and everyone :grin:

I wish you the best year ever! YOu are an AMAZING lady that I admire without ever have meeting.

So, why is the birthday girl on the forum this late?

Don't you need some rest after all the celebrations?- both at home with family and on here with your "virtual" family?:smile::smile:

I'm like you though- I'd want to stay up late and enjoy every single minute of my birthday,
rest well tonight!
hugs,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back