Status
Not open for further replies.

jbird

Last week on Dec. 18th, my husband, Jay, passed away peacefully at home. He was 46. He had only been diagnosed with ALS since Jul. 05. He had bulbar symptoms along w/frontal lobe dementia. He never once complained about the many changes his body was going through. He was the best and will be greatly missed but not forgotten. This poem says it all:

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be, so He put His arms around you, and whispered "Come to Me". With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away, and though we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, with gentle hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

Praying for a cure,
Jbird

Dear Jbird,
I read the post with deep sorrow. Wish you peace and strength.
Upila

Dear Jbird,
I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing.
May God give you the grace and peace to get through this tough time.
I know your faith is strong.
I got a lot from your postings, thank you for being here.
And, never stop praying for a cure!

Jbird,
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. He sounds like a brave man and was lucky to have you for his wife. Knowing that he is in God's presence has to give you some comfort. I will pray for you and your loved ones. And you are right, there is another angel up there who is specifically looking over you. God bless, and hang in there.
Dana

So sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. It is especially difficult at this time of year.
Al.

Thank you all for your support...It helps to know that there ar such caring people praying for my family. I will also keep you all in my prayers.

God Bless You All!

Praying for a cure,
Jbird

JBird:
I am sorry for your loss. I hope that you have found the strength to stay positive especially at this time of year.

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back