Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
OHIO
City
Wickliffe
Okay for those that r not familiar with my story, my grandfather was murder by my mother (Pauline Marie Landi (Labrie)) and adoptive father (Domenic James Landi), with an unknown substance and died of Atypical ALS, my mothers boyfriend meet the same fate when I was a teen, and about a year ago I was poisoned the same way, by a cousin and my mother (Christopher Weinman and Pauline Marie Landi) and now show upper and lower motor neuron damage, I have multiple twitches throught my body, visible mucle loss, and muscle weakness that just gets worst, it one thing to get a diesease by accident its another to have it delieved to you by yur mother, duaghter, or significant other. Dealing with the possibilities of how u r dying from this diesease is diffult enough but knowing that some one you loved is responsible, well that just makes you have to ask is life even worth living? I have done everything I could medical to find out what this substance may have been because it would at least give a clue to why some people develope ALS or at least the likes of it. I have called multiple police agentcy and none r willing to even open an investigation. Two murders and a 3rd one to happen in the near future and they will do nothing. You would think that the neurologists would want to discover what this subtance was so they could possibly stop this diesease, or alteast the ALS that r caused this way. I just don not understand it, I'm sure my family is not the only onces that know what the cause of this diesease is. I'm positive that there is an absolute toxic cause to ALS! Maybe research should be done on environmental toxins and there long term affect, I highly doubt it is a genetic factor, because more family members would have it and less sports team player would not. If I am correct that the substance that can be used to cause this dieases should be remove from the general public ability to obtain products that contain theses substance. There has also been a study that 90 % of murders are committed by family members. I am sorry if I offend anyone with this thread but I just had to get it off my chest as it will allways be in my mind.

What?

Sorry but did you say someone was poisoned and there is not police involved? And I do not know of someone poisoning someone and them getting ALS...........I am going to let someone else answer this one.........Something aint quite right here......
Al, looks like a job for you.........lol...............Sorry I am not making fun of anyone but this is just too weird....
netty?

I did say poisoned, 3 people I know for sure and possible two others. I even have my mother on tape saying "what happened to you happened to your grandfather and it couldn't be proven." and it was explained to me like this, if we don't know the substance is we can't prove it cause the dieasease, and therefor we have no case.

This is all a little much!

I do know that poison is supposedly the cause for more unexplained deaths than is reported in the news. But by your mother making a tape telling you this doesn't make it so, The only thing it means for sure is that she believes it to be so, or wants you to believe it. I could not even guess at her motivation in telling you this, but family inter-dynamics are not always healthy.

I could not possibly dispute whether a family member of yours was poisoned or not, but regardless of this, you definitely could benefit from counseling so that you don't feel so betrayed. A good therapist can help you cope with these feelings.

ALS may not be that well understood, but ALS is not the same as someone having neurological damage due to a toxin.

If you are ill, you need to go to a neurologist that specializes in neuromuscular disease and have an evaluation.

good luck to you.

What is this? Soooo twisted, and so hard to believe.

Irma

Hi,

I remember you and your story from your original posts when you joined.
Have you since been diagnosed with ALS? What is the nuero saying about your symptoms?

Hi Irma!
Love you and miss you, sorry about your pooch..... :( :(
I have been thinking of you........I'll give Freddie his smooch for you. He loves getting them:mrgreen:
netty

Thats the real problem is so hard to believe, and probally even harder to proscute that she will just keep doing it and getting away will it. Right after she did it to me she moved and wouldn't tell anyone where she moved to.

How long have you been ill? ALS takes a long time to progress.

Are you having any other symptoms other than what you mentioned?

Hi,

I remember you and your story from your original posts when you joined.
Have you since been diagnosed with ALS? What is the nuero saying about your symptoms?

I do not have a diagnosed yet, because they r using the rule out procedure first. One doc said possible ms or als or mutiple other thing he couldn't even begin to pronouns, so he is sending me to his own neurologist for possible diagnosed. So far I have wide spreed twitching, general weakness, worse in neck and shoulders, muscle loss, diffulctly swallowing, hyperrelexes, postive Barbinski, positive Hoffman, clear MRI, clear CAT, negative MG test, and now muscle jerking.

How long have you been ill? ALS takes a long time to progress.

I have been sick since NOV 7th 2007, within 20 minutes of ingesting an unknown substance, and have gotten progressively worse since then.

How do you know you swallowed an unknown substance? Explain more of why you think this?

I felt the texture in my mouth and throat, seen something sprinkled through the foam and the body of the beer had silver straks through it. Plus a diagnosed of Rhabdomyolist from the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back