Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
When you give a good full body stretch like first thing in the morning does the areas of muscle where you have the most wasting give a shake or quiver like sensation? I guess this question would be for the lucky ones who can give good stretches,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks, Sam

well Sam,
It's funny you ask that, every morning, the first few words I utter out of my mouth, my entire chin area quivers for several minutes! I hadn't really paid attention to it , until now. I wouldn't say it necessarily bothers me, but I do notice it.
I'll have to pay more attention after the "full body stretch", while I'm on vacation this week, and test it out!
Have a great week,
talk soon,
brenda

hi

i too have to have a good stretch on a morning before i can get out of bed.
never took any notice of shaking muscles,i will check that tomorrow morning.
but when my pt has done stretching exercises in my legs the muscles/legs do quiver and shake.

Thank you for replying, i had a good hard yawn this morning and the bottom of my foot did the shiver/quiver thing..... I think i am too in tuned to my body... Most people would say that is a good thing but i do not think so...... My husband could have half a finger cut off and barely notice it, he is a carpenter! I guess it would not be so weird if it weren't in the very spots i have had the biggest muscle changes.......

Sam, for a long time when I did the full-body stretch on waking up, I would get terrific cramps in my legs. I stopped doing stretches for a while because of that, but it seems to have gone away ... knock wood.

BethU

Me, too.

Sam,

I'm so glad you asked this question because I was wondering if I was the only one!

-Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back