Country
US
State
PA
City
McEwensville
Victory!
Senate Passes the ALS Registry Act

A few minutes ago, the United States Senate passed the ALS Registry Act! Thanks to your outreach, we have just won a huge victory for people with ALS and their families across the country. We have made a difference!

The bill now heads to the House, which is expected to quickly agree to the Senate version, which included technical changes made during the legislative process. We will keep you updated as the bill moves toward enactment into law.

Congratulations to everyone!

WOO HOO! I was just going to post this message, and here it was already. Feels great to know we helped with this!

Wow....I got the chills! Now, maybe the government will send some research funding for ALS! Thanks...Zen..and everone that made this happen! Kelly

Wow! Hip Hip Hooray!

Y O U ' R E K I D D I N G !

SOMETIMES THE GOOD GUYS WIN !

You did a fantastic job, Jeff. PALS everywhere owe you a vote of thanks, big time.

BethU

Last edited:
Great job, Jeff! My grandfather in heaven is smiling down on you, today! :grin:

I'm but a small fish in a very big pond. Every person out there that emailed their senators has played a pivotal role in making this happen all I did was pass on information. So I say thank you to everyone who did their part.

Congratulations.

well done zenarcher and everyone else who voted.
i hope this helps all the pals in the usa.
take good care.
caroline:-D

That Is Wonderful News!

I agree~~~well done.

thank you for your efforts and Your efforts may just help future als pts!

Hi There, just read my e-mail from ALSA. Had two the other was Veterans will automatically get maximum Benefits, no matter when you were diagnosed. ALS will be treated as Military connected. This is another Victory. My Best to all, Beebe

Yes that was announced yesterday. I posted it last night but because it had links it is still in the moderation queue or got lost

Something to celebrate for a change! Thanks for updating us Jeff. Now it's Washington's turn to step out of their box and get the ball rolling.

One more person does make a difference. We need to remember that in November also!

Thanks again,

Patty

Jeff- thanks for all your hard wrok on this bill. We really needed that registry! Cindy

Must have got lost Jeff. I haven't seen anything from you in this thread with links. Congratulations as well.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back